Monday 28 February 2022

Monday 28th February.

Back again after a ‘call out’ for finished dragons!!! 

This is from Helga who says

72. 
Dear Jane,

Sorry to react this late, but here she is…
My needle tatted Doris. I made a few mistakes, (reading is sometimes difficult…) but let’s say that’s my own creativity
As always participating with your TIAS was lots of fun.
Every day I shared the progress (with the link to the pattern parts) in the Dutch FB group. 
One of the group members was sure it would be a “Tierelier”. Never heard of it, so I asked her what a tierelier looks like, she answered “you’ve just made one, so that’s how a tierelier looks”.
Thanks for the tatting fun
Groetjes,
Helga Havers
(CreaHelga Tatting, Knots & Lace)”

Oh, that’s SO funny.  A Tierelier!!!  I must remember that and put it safely in my brain for using another day.




73. Nona has just arrived with her dragon and she has this to say

Sorry that this is so late, Jane, but before I could work on Day 15, my sassy dragon took flight and disappeared somewhere in my house. I searched high and low and was about to give it up for lost. Found it a few days later and finally managed to complete it before it could fly away again. The thread is from a very old ball of Manuela in size 20.
Nona 
Wisconsin, USA“

This is one of those ‘tatting related issues’ that we all suffer from, Nona.  Missing projects!!  Glad you found her, though.

4 comments:

Lelia said...

I think the chains were challenging -- plz give tatters a little more time ; )

Jane Eborall said...

Oh, don’t worry Lelia. I have to nudge people from time to time every year!!! Most people suffer from the same problem as me - forgetfulness!!!!

Lelia said...

P.S. I was thinking to do your goat pattern; I may try putting a button in the middle. Just to give it some weight. Fingers crossed I get it right - and I'll send you a photo if it works out.

Jane Eborall said...

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with, Lelia.