Monday 21 February 2022

Monday morning!!

Well here we are on another Monday morning and the third BIG storm of the week blowing outside. At least I can see sun at the moment!!!

First one in today is Martha who says

69. "Here we go again with the TIAS! When choosing a color, I thought you can't ever go wrong with white or ecru, but that's too boring. I picked up this almost used up ball of bright blue and I'll take my chances. Oops, just realized I did the last split ring wrong, darn."

Thanks for joining in, Martha.  I appreciate it as I know you lead a busy life.



70.    Maren has just arrived with her dragon and this is what she ahs to say.

Hi Jane,
Finally done with Doris! I lost a bit heart there as I thought I would run out of thread before I was done, but luckily it was just enough. Puh! And also not just a little satisfied that my dragon guess was correct this time ;)
Thanks a lot for this year's TIAS! Just like last year, I learned something new as I hadn't done the lock chain before. Looking forward to next year!
Best
Maren from Stockholm”



71.










No comments: