Sunday 20 February 2022

Sunday and only one!!!!

Just one hour before bedtime and the only dragon to fly in today has just arrived!! This is from Joanne and this is what she has to say.

67. “ Joanne, from Santa Claus, Indiana, USA. Santa is flying my dragon across the pond. I had so much fun tatting the dragon and trying to guess what we were making. I enjoyed making the lock chains.
Thank you so much for all your hard work. I really appreciate it.”

Thank you for taking part, Joanne.




Now I should change the title to this post but it’s a bit late in the day - almost my bedtime!!! This Doris is from Eva who says

68. “Hi Jane,
Finally I finished this year TIAS and met Doris! I really love doing this because it's so different from what I usually tat.
Hope to see you next year and thanks for the journey this year!
Eva in Stockholm, Sweden”

Thank you for taking part, Eva.  I’m glad you enjoyed the journey!!!


No comments: