First in this morning is from Alutka who says:
73. "Cześc Jane!
Dziękuję bardzo za super zabawę. U mnie w jej trakcie powstała "szalona blondyna"
Do jej zdrobienia użyłam nici Babylo DMC col.4502, na włosy Aida Col.00378
Jeszcze raz się przedstawię. Nazywam się Alicja Sykucka i pochodzę z Polski. Koleżanki nazywają mnie Alutka
Thank you very much for the great fun. With me in the middle of it he was created "crazy blonde"
Its zdrobienia I used DMC threads Babylo col.4502, hair Aida Col.00378
Once again I introduce myself. My name is Alice and Sykucka come from Polish. Friends call me Alutka
I pozdrwiam well as all participants have fun "
We have all enjoyed meeting you, Alutka and I think we should all thank the Google translator too!!!!! Love your picture.
Caroline is next to send in her final mermaid and she says:
74. Well, at first I had a hard time deciding what thread to use for her hair then the computer decided to give me problems. Finally called them and they said the system was having problems. Wish they could have told me that somehow to prevent all of the frustration on my end.
Caroline Hill Omaha, Nebraska USA
I used Lizbeth Rainbow Taffy for my gal Lizbeth Bright Blue Lt for her hair with Metalilic Embroidery Thread Color No. Stac 7 for the high lights.
Thank you for taking part, Caroline.
Rainbow Taffy is my favourite Lizbeth variegated so it's no wonder I LOVE your mermaid.
Melanie is next in my inbox and she says:
75. "Hi Jane-
I finished the little swimmer. It was a fun game once again. I will enjoy putting this beauty in my display for demo box.
I used Lizbeth Carribean for most oc the thread. The hair is miscellaneous thread I found in a grab bag from an embroidery workshop.
Melanie in CA"
Thanks, Melanie - love your colours - specially the hair.
The final overnighter in my inbox is Bernice who says:
76. "I first tatted a few rings to make a bra but it just didn’t look right, then I found the perfect sized star bead but I only had the one. Searched my stash and found these rose beads; brought back from the Philippines. I tatted with a size 20 Lizbeth Grape Pomegranate, and the fluke with Lizbeth Turquoise Lt. The hair is a mix of the turquoise and some lilac and lt green DMC Cebelia.
Such a pleasure to see all the mermaids/men filling up the TIAS blog.
Bernice in Calgary AB CANADA"
I did giggle when I saw your bra on your mermaid. Splendid idea. Thanks for taking part.
Sorry for the delay in getting more mermaids uploaded but this has been 'one of those days'!!!
So, next in my inbox is Magdalena who says:
77. "Dzień piętnasty i ostatni.Niteczka Kaja 15.
I tak oto wygląda moja syrenka z marchewkową czuprynką.
Pozdrawiam cieplutko Magdalena z Polski.
The fifteenth day and the last.
Nitechka Kaja 15.
And so here's my mermaid with carrot czuprynką.
I greet warmly the Polish Magdalena."
Now I have Beata with her days 14 and her finished mermaid. She says:
78. "Droga Jane.Zabawa się skończyła i jest syrenka. Nie jest tak piękna jak inne ale jest. Nici Lizbeth 20 i Limol 20. Pozdrawiam serdecznie i do zobaczenia w 2019 roku. Beata z Polski
The fun is over and there is a mermaid. It is not as beautiful as others but it is. Threads Lizbeth 20 and Limol 20. Best wishes and see you in 2019. Beata from Poland"
Lovely to meet you, Beata. I hope we keep in touch.
Now I have Celine's finished mermaid and she says:
79. "Hi Jane. Here is my little mermaid 🧜♀️ with brown hairs.
Thank you so much for this good time with the Tias
cheers from Normandy
Barbara has now arrived with her finished mermaid and this is what she has to say:
80. "Thank you very much for great fun.
Here are my ready mermaids
Bigger mermaid I used Lizbeth 10 / col. 161 / Sea Island Citrus
and smaller - Lizbeth 20 / col. 108 / Sherbert Delight and hair Aida 0293.
I live Bielsko-Biała in Poland"
I think this is a new participant in the TIAS and I'm very grateful to Barbara (number 78) for sending it in for Bożena. This is what Bożena says:
81. "Bożena asked me to send a photo of her mermaid.She made it from the Lizbeth 20 thread.
Bożena G. lives in Łódź in Poland."
I LOVE your picture Bożena - thank you for taking the trouble to send it in.
Now the next person to drop in is AnSo who has also sent in her mermaid. She says:
82. "Dear Jane,
Here is my completed mermaid. Thank you so much for this fun and beautiful pattern and for all your hard work. I used Lisbeth 20 Falling Leaves for the body and Flora 20 for the hair.
Next arrival is Maria who has also sent in her mermaid. I love the picture with the fish. She says:
83. "Hi Jane, this is my last day Tias. I really like my queen of the sea waves. Thank you for the fun, Maria from Poland. Greetings
Christiane has now popped into my inbox. She says:
84. "Hallo Jane,
I really loved this TIAS and my sweet little mermaid! Used size 20 Lizbeth Spring Garden and size 20 Anchor Aida in cream. Best wishes from Switzerland and thanks a lot for my first TIAS! A lots of work you did in the past years for the Tatting community. Christiane :) "
I enjoy doing it, Christiane. Keeps me out of mischief - well, sometimes!!!
Finally in this batch I have Carine who says:
85. "Hi Jane,
I did not find time time to send each day my work as I have to many projects for the time beeing.
As each year it was a pleasure to participate.
Here is my mermaid family
Thanks again for your time <3 div="">3>
Thank you, Carine for finding the time to send in your finished mermaids. That is the important part to me!!! You have a true family of mermaids there.