Friday 18 February 2022

Friday 18th February

There's a huge gale about to blow through our region of the UK so I'm going to be very careful I'm not blown away when I go out. This one's called Eunice and there's a red warning out.

Well first in this morning is from Pam who says

60.    "Sorry I am late checking in. I was in trouble with the Google police and had to delete pictures to make room for Doris the Pink Dragon. Again, thanks for doing this bit of fun.
Pam Freck"

Thanks for taking part, Pam and tell Jerry I'm expecting his Doris soon!!!!





61.    Teresa is next to drop into my inbox and she says

"Jane,
Meet Gumball, my second dragon. He’s done with Lizbeth 20, Color #118 aka Bubble Gum Mix. My first one, Pinkie, has decided to take a hiatus somewhere on my tatting tray just after Day 12. Pinkie decided to join at least five other WIPs in various stages on my tatting tray. I’ll find it other the weekend and finish it.
I love Bev’s idea of the flames; I may add some later but they will probably be in a medium yellow to balance the turquoise and both light and medium pinks in the colorway."

I have that problem with 'things that go missing' too, Teresa!!  Thanks for taking the time in your busy life to take part.


No comments: