Saturday 19 February 2022

Saturday 19th February

Storm has gone and now we're back to grey again but I'm hoping to walk to the supermarket and back before the rain arrives!!!

First in this morning is from Pamela who says

62.    "Libby’s Doris is finished. Thread is one of my hand dyed Coats Mercer 20. She says that she has learned such a lot and is itching to do the next TIAS!"




63.    Next to arrive is Olympia and her adorable cat. She says

finished, I have to pull the knots better but a nice design thanks
Aurora & Olimpia from Italy”

Thank you, Olympia and Aurora.  



64.    Marie-Claude is next into my inbox and this is what she says


Dear Jane,
What an adorable dragon you created Jane, I love it !! 
Here is DORIS finished after a while of waiting. So cute that for me she is a girl... She took the opportunity to take music lessons and no longer makes false notes now. She flew on the moon and is playing a beautiful serenade for you... 
I used Lizbeth 40 thread, color 100.
A lot of thanks to you for this TIAS. It was a great pleasure for me to participate for the second time, and I hope there will be a new TIAS next year!
Marie-Claude”

Thank YOU for taking part, Marie-Claude.  I love your picture of a very happy Doris passing in front of the moon!!!




65.    Marthanne has just arrived and this is what she has to say

“ Good morning Jane. 
Doris was so fun to make. I will make another as she has a job to do. She is now on my design wall where she and two other dragons (different pattern) guard my quilt blocks. When I make the second one, they will each have only one side to guard. 
Thank you for the TIAS. 
Marthanne”

I’m so pleased that your Doris is going to be put to work straightaway, Marthanne!!!!  Hope she behaves herself while ‘on duty’!!!!




66.    Next to arrive is Aleksandra who says

“ Dear Jane, So this is the end of the adventure with this year's TIAS. This year, it was a bit difficult for me to send the individual days of play on a regular basis. However, this does not change the fact that I had a great time. I am a bit sad that this is the end, but I hope that next year we will have fun again in such a large group. My dragon, Doris, is already in my husband's book. I cordially greet you and wish you a lot of health and lots of fantastic ideas for new designs. Aleksandra from Poland”

Oh, how lovely to see you, Aleksandra.  Not a problem that you didn’t send in progress photographs as it’s just great to see you with your final Doris.  I’m glad that your dragon already has a job in your husband’s book!!!


No comments: