Tuesday 1 March 2022

Tuesday March 1st

Back to grey days but a cheerful start on this blog.


74.    First in today is from Sue who says

"He's been camera shy but manage to get him in the scanner :-)I went wrong at the tail but managed to get round it...
He's smashing - thank you for all your hard work"

Thanks, Sue.  Glad he got brave enough to fly in from London!!!



75. Next in is from Sandy who says this

"Hello Jane,
Here's Doris from Bremerton, WA, USA. Thank you so much for continually sharing your talent. I loved tatting this adorable dragon I think this is going to the wrong email but I was unable to post or send from the other address.
Sandy Cofer"

No worries about the email address - they all forward into this one anyway!!!  Nothing escapes tatting emails!!!


Nona has sent in two of her friends dragons and the first one is from Mary who says

76. “ My dragon only has 3 wings. I ran out of thread. ”

Oh poor little dragon, Mary!!! She still seems to be flying well, though!!!



Next in from Nona is Aggie’s dragon and she says

77.    “Here's my dragon. I had to take out the first part of the wing all the way to the tail because I didn't read the instructions carefully and didn't do the lock chain. We live and learn. But it was fun. 
Aggie

Many others didn’t read the instructions either, Aggie - you weren’t on your own!!!!

No comments: