Wednesday 2 February 2022

Wednesday 2nd February

I'm going to repeat myself from yesterday and say EXACTLY the same thing - 'the top of the morning to you' and the reason for that is I have another Irish post to put at the top of today's blog. This time it's from Jackie via Pamela.

Pamela says

"Jackie’s one has just come in"

Thanks for keeping them on their toes, Pamela!!!!



Also from Pamela (which I missed on her email earlier) are more from Ireland. Pamela says 

“Three little Irish whatsits! Libby says hers is a gecko. I’m going for two little Aardvaaks”



Aonghas and Kay Lynn are next in my inbox with two very cheerful images. She says

"Dear Jane,
Aonghas here with yet another guess (or two)! When Mom started tatting that foot, I wasn't sure and thought maybe it could be a type of raptor dinosaur.....but when she continued to tat, it looked more like a benign crocodile. Mom said there are no such things and that I should NEVER swim in water with crocs or alligators. So I learned something new today. Good thing Alaska has no such critters!

It was -46 degrees F. this a.m., but we still had a good day as it is the beginning of February, a month we like here in the Northland as it brings us more light (even if the warmth isn't there yet along with the sunlight that is returning). I'm going to send you two images today. One is just for you (or you can share it with the tatters if you like), and the other shows our guesses for today.
Love,
Aonghas and his momma, Kay Lynn "

I'm sharing everything, Kay Lynn as people would love to see your pictures.




Next in my morning's inbox is Maria who has this to say
"Well well well…. Looks like a very colorful newt to me Hubby thinks it’s a weiner dog ! "

Personally I think you're both right!!!!  Ha, ha, ha!!!!



Finally in this morning's inbox is Coretta who has this to say

"My husband said it looks like a platypus or a duck.
I like the platypus idea. My cousin said Loch Ness.
I’m feeling all sorts of accomplished with things today, and I even got a much needed nap. It doesn’t hurt that the weather is warming up. :) "

Life is certainly more cheerful once the weather starts warming up.  I managed to do some sewing in the conservatory yesterday and with the door wide open too.  




Sam is next with her day 9 and her TikTok videos too. She says

“ Hi Jane. 
Here is my offering of Day 9.
I am totally getting lizard vibes so I am hoping it is a Dragon.
I need wings on this lizard.
There are no fights happening in my household we will see who won in the end.
Here is the link to my Day 9 on Tiktok. https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSepdfPhu/
Kind Regards
Sam



Jackie is next to arrive in the overworked inbox! One of the reasons that I do the TIAS is because I get to learn new things and Jackie has introduced a new creature to me. This is what she says

"Hello Jane
It's me again! With my day 9.
Its looking more like an Olm now. A pink wormy lizard that lives in pools in underground caves in Slovenia! Except l think they're blind. Not a nice life!
I'm also still concerned about the picots on its back but I am enjoying doing it.
It makes a short distraction from my Monster doily anyway.
Jackie(from Plymouth)"

The monster doily is a great project to have on the go but I understand about needing small things to do as well or it could get boring.  Thanks for introducing me to the Olm too.



Lynn is next to arrive (sorry everybody but I went out this afternoon) and she says

“ It’s looking a little pre-historic. Maybe a dragon? Or an alligator. I’ll have to tat more to see.


Marie-Claude sent in this next comment and picture. 

“ Hello Jane,
Here are my Days 8 and 9.
Funny bird!! I think he has a sore throat...
Marie-Claude”

I hope he hasn’t caught Covid, Marie-Claude!!!  Sounds like a nasty cough.




Stephanie is next with her day 9 and she says

“NO idea what this is other than a ‘whatsit.’ Maybe it’s a creature I’ve never seen/heard of before, maybe not. 
Stephanie

Who knows, Stephanie!!!  Well I do but I’m not telling!!!



Janet is next to arrive and she has quite a sad story to tell!!

“Hi Jane, had a bit of time to spare in between appointments. So I thought I would go through your TIAS from day 1 to find out ‘why I had picots on chains after that followed rings’ 5,6,7,8, on d@y 2!! I didn’t see any picots on the pictures that your followers sent to you. Never mind I said to myself so I battled on.......the outcome my befuddled mind had copied from day 2, 2021!!”

Well it looks as if your TIAS’s are back on track, Janet.





























No comments: