Saturday 5 February 2022

Saturday 5th February

Well today I see the sun at the moment. I'm taking a fire break today to catch up on the rest of my life but day 11 will be out tomorrow morning.

First in today is Carol again with her day 10 and this is what she has to say

"Hi Jane: I still am guessing dragon.
Always, Carol in NW Indiana USA
blogging as Lelia at Stitches of Life II



Mary is next in and she says

"Jane,
Once again time has flown by and I’m two days behind so here is days 9 and 10.
One thing I know is that it’s an animal, but which animal?? Maybe a dachshund?"



The next days 9 and 10 to arrive are from Alicja who says

Hi Jane, this is a very educational and funny activity Thank you so much. Love from Alicja ”

I’m so glad you’re enjoying it Alicja.  It’s keeping me out of trouble!!!



Next to arrive is Olimpia along with Aurora her cat who is helping her with the TIAS! She says
tatting and cat 
Olimpia & Aurora by Italy”

Aurora is a very good model, Olimpia.



Mary Anna has just arrived via Patricia.  Here are her days 8 and 9.




IsDihara is still playing catch up but she’s almost there!!! This is what she says today

“ So close to being caught up with the group. Durante says, "One more leg and I can kick up my heels. Ha-Cha-Cha-Chaaaaaaah!"




Dani has also been playing catch up too and she’s sent in three days with this comment

hi Jane! somehow i failed to take a picture of day 7, but here are 8, 9, and 10. i was fairly convinced after day 8 that this was a hummingbird, but now… those”














No comments: