Monday 7 February 2022

Monday morning!

The sun is actually making an attempt to shine here at the moment. Just hope it lasts!!!

First in today is Kay Lynn and Aonghas who say

"Dear Jane,
Aonghas here again. I've been watching Mom's tatting grow, but they still look like little crocodiles to me. I may be wrong, but I'm sticking to that theory for now. And more of them are arriving at the tropical beach. Since there are more, I thought perhaps I should use a disguise as I hide over by the palm trees. In case one of the crocs comes over where I am, I'll give the croc a rose and hope it's distracted long enough for me to escape. Do you like my disguise? I'm wearing my rose coloured heart glasses and today in honor of our upcoming Valentine's Day.
Aonghas and his momma, Kay Lynn"



Next to arrive is Wanda and this is what she has to say.

"Hi, Jane. I was almost done with day 11 when I realized I had made a mistake. So I made a new one. I don't think it's a gecko anymore, maybe a dragon with wings? Looking forward to finding out what those picots on the back are for! Happy tatting, Wanda"

What a shame, Wanda but I'm delighted you didn't give up and made another instead.  



Jacee is next with her day 11 and this is what she says

"Good morning Jane,
Here's my Day 11 and I believe it is a crocodile. Again, what are the two tiny picots at the tail end for? Hmm....
Jacee"

You'll find out, Jacee - next time!!!!



Patricia has again sent in Mary Anna's days 10 and 11.  Here they are.





Bev has had a bit of a hiccup with her TIAS too but, like Wanda, she's put it right. Here's what she says

"Hi Jane
Playing catch-up again. This time it’s because I found, in Day 11, that I’d made a mistake in Day 6! Snip, snip! Little Dragon is happy now.
Bev"



Jackie has now arrived with her day 11 and this is what she has to say

"Good Morning Jane
Well day 11. I'm thinking definitely a dinosaur or dragon (waiting for wings to be attached).
He's got that sort of of dinosaury tail. He's enjoying a frollick in the jungle, anyway!
Thank you
Jackie (from Plymouth)"



After a bit of a break I’m back with Hallie is next and this is what she says

“Good morning, Jane!
Well, if the tip of the tail grows a pompon on Day 12, I'll guess a Poodle. Otherwise? Back to the drawing board.
Thanks for a great game!
Best wishes,
Hallie in Wisconsin, USA”



Coretta is recovering from the party and the baking she did. Today she says

“ Birthday weekend was successful and this Monday morning it is grey and drizzly. But at least the temperature isn't as cold as last week. I’m waiting for the oil change to be done in my vehicle. These little bits are short work so I’ll be finishing up another tatting project while I wait. 
Have a good day. I hope you get some sun soon!”

The problem with birthdays or any celebration is the fact that normality always follows.  



Lynn is the next name in my inbox.  She says

It’s looking more and more like a crocodile or alligator”




Next to arrive is Melanie who has been playing catch up - this is what she says

Hi Jane-
After a busy (compressed) work "week" of 4 days, I'm getting back to my tatting chair. Attached is both day 10 & day 11. 
I like the thought of a dauschund, but still thinking something less common as the design is a "one-of-a-kind " and gives us great adventures!
Melanie”




Next arrival is from Poland and it’s Grażyna who has this to say

“ Witaj Janet
Dziś udało mi się odrobić zaległości i zrobiłam od razu trzy dni. Na zdjęciu efekt pracy. Czy to będzie piesek rasy jamnik? Czekam na ciąg dalszy wspólnej zabawy. 
Pozdrawiam Grażyna Paluch 

Hello Janet
Today I managed to catch up and did three days at once. The photo shows the effect of the work. Will it be a dachshund dog? I look forward to the continuation of the fun together.
Regards Grażyna Paluch”

No comments: