Saturday 21 January 2023

Saturday's arrivals

Tomorrow will be day 5 so keep an eye open for it!!!

First in this morning is Tessi with her day 4 and she says

"So I have NO CLUE what we’re making! Happy Tatting everyone!
Tessi"

That's good news for me, Tessi!!!



Sharon is next in the inbox and she says

"Day 4 has been completed. After day 3, I thought it was an animal’s hip and tail, but now I m totally clueless.
Sharon Fawns Kentucky USA"



Bev is sounding even more confused after day 4, I'm pleased to say!!!

"Hi Jane
I wasn’t expecting this turn of events. Look at all those joining picots to come back to. I have no idea.
Bev"



Next to arrive is Carol who has this to say

"Day 4 pattern is attached. My guess is a tatted fish.
I am using Lizbeth, Size 20, Color 651.
I'm enjoying the game. Awesome to see the guesses and fiber choices of the participants : )
Looking forward to the next part of the pattern!!!
Always, Carol in NW Indiana, USA
blogging as Lelia at Stitches of Life IIhttps://lelia-stitchesoflife.blogspot.com/- "



Lyn is next in the poor overworked inbox and she says

"Good afternoon Jane,Still no idea what it is ! But always enjoyable!
Very hot here today so inside with the air conditioner on
Regards
Lyn"

Very cold here so inside with the central heating on!!!!




I'm nearly at the top of the inbox and the next person is Cheryl who has this to say

"Well here we are so far. I got mixed up and did today's bit in the wrong direction. So I picked it out and tried again. I haven't a clue what it's gonna be"




Karen has just arrived and she has this to say

“Yesterday I was sure that Day 4 would branch off to the left but I was fooled by the chain. I expected a split ring! I am clearly not as smart as I think I am. 🤣😊🥸
That said, my heart hopes we're tatting a cross-eyed camel 🐪 (whose toes tramp heart ❤️ shapes in the desert sand). 🏜 
Tatting happily along,
IsDihara/Karen from Virginia, USA”

A camel is a great guess, Karen and it still maybe that.  Love your picture!!!



Sylvie has sent in her day 4 but she needs to look at the last chain again. I will write to her shortly. She says

“Hi Jane,I am so glad to Play with you again this new year, here is my Work.
I’m from France in Millau near the river Tarn, a very nice country.
À bientôt 
Sylvie”


Wendy is next to drop in and this is what she has to say

“ Hello Jane,
Here is Day 4. It could be the back leg of an animal with the tail. Let’s see if it goes back to make one.
Wendy x”


No comments: