Wednesday 25 January 2023

More Tat It And See

First to arrive this morning is Judith who is pretty sure it's an - well I'll let her tell you!

"Hi, Jane .
My emu is really into his gym work. He has finished a few push-ups and now he is planking.
He’ll be really fit after this.
Cheers, Judith."



Teresa is next with her day six and she says

"Jane,
The day 6 photograph is attached but still no guess maybe after Day 8 or 9. I finally resorted to using Richard's trick of the bulb pins to hold the picot in the set stitches until the picot is to be used. Thanks for the quick response to my question earlier! It looks like Day 7 will have to go against a full-sized background and not my 5x7 notebook."

Happy to help with questions, Teresa.  




Margaret is next in the inbox and she has this to say

"Finally found time for day 5, though I think I need to practice Catherine Wheel joins. I have given up on the possibility of either an elephant or a snail but am now completely stumped as to what it will be - I hope the mystery doesn't keep me awake!
Margaret"

I hope it doesn't either, Margaret!!!




Bev has this to say about her day six.

"Hi Jane
It all depends on which way is up. And you’re not about to tell us. All I can say now is it seems to be some sort of critter.
Bev"

It's the right way up whichever way you hold it, Bev!!! OR is it?




Next in (and after a break for a shower and breakfast) is Arlene who says

“Hmm, it's been a cold day in Durham (NC, not England) & I left my shuttles at home. I had to wait until after work to Tat Day 6. I think it's a tumbler. In mid walkover.”

Now that’s a new guess. It could be, Arlene, it could be!




Monica is the next person in my inbox and she says

“Ciao Jane,ecco il giorno 6,che carino il Victorian set,sono molto curiosa sui prossimi giorni!!😍😍
Monica
Hi Jane, here's day 6, how nice the Victorian set, I'm very curious about the next few days!!😍😍 monica”



Welcome, Maria. Pleased you’ve been able to join in the fun. Her’s what Maria has to say

“dear Jane,
my first post for this year, but I really enjoy it,”




Now I have Kathryn with her day six and she says

“ Dear Jane,
Maybe we are halfway?
Kathryn”

Maybe, Kathryn, maybe. Maybe not, though!!!!




Next in is Sue who forgot to send hers in yesterday - so she says!!! I think she probably fell asleep instead!! Here’s what she says!

“So the palm jigamatwist is progressing! I did it yesterday but forgot to send the pic!!
From the crazy TOG up north in Yorkshire!!”

Crazy is a good description, Sue!!!!




Jaycee is the last for now in my inbox and she says

“ Hi Jane,
Still no clue of what it is but enjoying every minute of this mystery game.😃
Jacee”

Pleased to hear you’ve no idea, Jaycee!!!!




Sorry, not quite last - I have Martha’s next. She says

“Here's my Purple People Eater another 2 days along. I can pretend it's a labor saving policy to only fire up the scanner every 2 steps. I'll confess that midway through the 1st CWJ I had to refresh on the instructions, but it's a wonderful technique and should be used more often. If you rotate it around another way, has anyone guessed lady bits yet? Though it's too purple for that to be right.”

Glad you like the CWJ, Martha.  I agree it gives a lovely smooth outline but I hate doing it and have to look it up every time I have to face up to it!!




Well that was a short walk today - and I got damp too. Darn rain!!! 
Marie has arrived and this is what she has to say

“Hello Jane,
Here is my Day 6. 
Wow, that's getting complicated!! Are we going to have a third head ??!!
Marie”



Next in is Mary Jane who has this to say

“Good morning Jane We have snow and rain this morning good day to tat. 

Day 6 is finished still no clue but sure fun.”

Glad you’re enjoying it, Mary Jane




Sylvie has just arrived and she has this to say

'Hi Jane, I’m happy to send you day 6.I home it’s exact .
Wait for day 7 see you soon.
Friendly
Sylvie"

Looks good to me, Sylvie




Karen is the next day 6 to arrive and this is what she has to say

“Jane,
Sweet Mercy, Hallie from Wisconsin’s Hydra link gave me a fright. (It was frightfully cool!) 😎 
My Day 5 guess might have been a bit off. For Day 6 I imagine a happy mechanical man. Whir, Whiz, Wham, Bing! I’m Max Mainspring! (Song starts 2:30 into the YouTube video.) I didn't sketch a robot this time because I cannot get that hydra out of my head. Hee, hee!
Of course, my man’s full name is Charles Maximillian Mainspring III. 

Love him, Karen and what a good guess too even though it may not be right.  Who knows.  Oh, I do!!!!




Heidi is next with some clever ideas too. She says

“Hi Jane,
Day 6 has so many possibilities. Here's a few working in my brain.
Heidi”



Liz has had a guess too and says

“Good morning At the moment all I see is parts of a palm tree. But I am sure it is not that!! Can’t wait to see the next part! Liz”

I think it could be, Liz. But maybe not!!!















No comments: