Wednesday 18 January 2023

One week after start date!

A late start this morning and the inbox is very full. Tomorrow will be day 4.

First in today are from Pamela and Jackie which Pamela sent in. The comment is

"Day 3 from Pamela and Jackie. Looks like it’s going to be a Big Tease!"




Mary has sent in her TIAS day 3. This is what she says

"Jane,
Here’s my day 3 and I’m thinking this is an animal with a long trunk - an elephant perhaps?
Mary"

Could be, Mary. Could be!!!


Lindy has just joined in the fun and I'm so pleased to see you again. I'm glad it rained in The Netherlands!!!

"Hello Jane,
After more than 2 weeks of rainy days I thought it was time for some fun, so I decided this afternoon to join the TIAS again (I liked doing it a couple of years ago) and guess what: no rain today, even the sun was shining! Therefor I choose the pastel petals thread (Lizbeth 20 / 186)
No idea what it is going to be, but that is part of the fun.
Kind regards,
Lindy
The Netherlands"


Nona is next and she's not making a guess at all - this is her comment

"You’ve stumped me, Jane…..Still very hard to tell what it will be!Nona"




Next to drop in is Natalie who's comment is this

"Hello Jane,
I got caught up with the current Tat It And See. It was my tatting treat for getting the Shuttlebirds Workshop registration live. So happy to be guessing as to what you've designed for us!  Blog post about your TIAS: Jane Eborall’s Tat It And See – Tat Your Own Adventure (wordpress.com)
Natalie
Tat Your Own Adventure"

Welcome aboard, Natalie.





Next is Wanda who is still pondering what the TIAS is going to be!!

"Hi, Jane. Here's my day 3. My first impression is an elephant, lol! Maybe holding a flower? Probably not . Until day 4. Wanda"


I'm going to take a break to get dressed and have breakfast!! BRB!!!

Back again and with more day 3’s. Tessi is first with this comment.

Started over and am much more pleased
Tessi”

Well done, Tessi.  Looks good.



Rita is next with a great suggestion - BUT is she right?

“ Teapot?
Rita, Whidbey Island ”


Now here’s another newcomer to the annual (well nearly annual!) TIAS and Susan says

“Finally got a chance particate in a TIAS as it happens! I'm sending in a guess: a seahorse with lots of decorations to come:). Thanks for the chance to join in.
Susan”


All the way from India is Priyanka who has joined us for the TIAS. Her comment is

“Hello Jane, 
Here's my progress till day 2.
Regards
Priyanka Bansal 
Jamnagar, India ”

A warm welcome, Priyanka - I’m pleased you’ve found time to join us.


The next message was also from Priyanka and she’s now caught up with the rest of us. 

“Hi,
Completed the day 3. Waiting eagerly for the mystery to unfold. 
Priyanka Bansal 
Jamnagar, India ”


Agi from Hungary has also joined us again this year and says

“ Dear Jane
Finally, I was to make the pattern. I'm glad, the game is back. :) 
Ági
from Hungary”

Welcome back, Agi.


Next to arrive is Jenni from Australia with her day 3 and she says

“ Hi Jane
Sorry it's a bit late....on afternoon shifts for a while.
But I think Miss Jane, you have it upside down.
A cello it is and the second lot of thread will be the strings.
Are we clever Miss Jane? LOL
No idea. Just a bit of Squiggle fun.
Jen”

I like the idea of a cello, Jen!!!!



Marie has just popped in with her day 3 and she says

“Hello Jane,
Here is my Day 3. Hum, the centipede has grown... and he lost his little legs!! Maybe a snail coming out of its shell ??.. 



Jackie from ‘down south’ is the next to arrive with her TIAS. She says

“Hello Jane
Lovely to be doing another TIAS. I think you took my guess of last year to heart and are really doing an Olm (cave dwelling blind worm) this year!! Hence no bead eyes.
Thank you, I need a fun distraction.
best wishes Jackie (from Plymouth)”

Good to see you back in my inbox, Jackie.



Debra has been sitting in my inbox patiently waiting for me to catch up!! She says

“Jane, Jane, Jane, lol
You are a crafty, clever one! 😀 so I am going to guess an ostrich or an emu. 
Thank you for this imagination filled delight!
Deb”

Well I may be crafty but not really that clever, I promise you!!!!



Karen and Mr Bill are a double act and they’ve just arrived in the inbox.

“Hey Ho, Everybody! It’s me, Mr. Bill, and I am back to say, “Oh, noooooo! I guess it is not me. Could it be Spot the robotic dog?”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/spot-dog-robot-boston-dynamics/2021/08/06/81b2b780-f475-11eb-9068-bf463c8c74de_story.html
Tatting happily along,
Is ’Dihara/Karen from Virginia, USA”

I enjoyed the trip to meet Spot too, Karen.  Thanks!!!



Betty is next and she simply says

From Betty in Yuma AZ.”

Thanks, Betty.


Next to arrive is Marla who says

“Hi Jane…. 
Here is my day 3 …. If I HAVE to take a guess it would be a crocodile 🤣👍🏻 but I don’t think it’s that…. 
Time will tell. 
Marla”

Well it could be, Marla.  It could be!!!



No comments: