Saturday 11 February 2023

More day 12 arrivals

I hope!!! 

Things appear to have come to a stop here at the ‘control centre’ in ‘almost’ sunny Stratford. I hope people aren’t having too many problems with day 12. 

I’m late getting started today due to chores but the first in my inbox is Aonghas and Kay Lynn who say

“ Dear Jane,
Well Mom decided to use a variegated thread for the part of TIAS we're working on now. It may have been a mistake as it is looking a bit strange.....but maybe that's the point! Almost looks like an alien to me now, but who knows? Monkeys are still scratching their heads....so I'm sending you another Valentine along with our photo. Maybe, if I send you enough Valentines, we'll get a clue..... I must try to figure this out before the last day and reveal!
Love,
Aonghas and his "servant", Kay Lynn”




Jane is next and she says she had a similar day to me yesterday!!!

“I'm a trifle late Jane, I was busy yesterday. It's a little green man from Mars?”

It does look a little like that, Jane - but I wonder!!!




Maria is next to arrive and she says this

“Jane, it's so nice how you can keep the tension in it.
it's always so much fun to be able to participate, and to be able to guess until the last day
nice weekend
Maria”

It’s always good to see you, Maria.



Kathryn has sent in her day 12 with her guess. She says

“Dear Jane,
A bit late maybe she has spectacles!
Kathryn”

Could be, Kathryn, could be!!!!




Next to pop into my inbox is Antonia who says

“Hi Jane
Here is day 12. A masked singer?
Time to go to bed. 😴 
Cheers
Antonia”

Well it could be, Antonia!!!



Maria is next into my inbox and she says this

“Dear Jane,
The Thing now is playing with a basket….!?
Love 
Maria”

That’s an interesting idea, Maria!!



Lindy is next to drop in and she says

“Good evening Jane,
Day 12 and still not clear what it is going to be. Well done Jane, to keep us ignorant for so long.
Lindy”

I didn’t expect it, Lindy.  I thought somebody would’ve ‘got it’ by now!!  Well, perhaps they have but I’ve just not said!!!




The next two entries are from Arlene who I’ve just had the pleasure of talking to on a zoom meeting with Palmetto tatters. She’s sent in her day 11 and says

“Hi Jane,
Playing catch up, here is Day 11. I think a masked acrobat, like a panto character.
Arlene M
Durham, NC”



Next is her day 12 with this comment and change of mind!!!

“Okay, Jane,
Day 11 & 12 are too big for spectacles or a mask. Hmmm. I think a clown, with puffy hair!
Hope all's well there”



Coretta has arrived now with her day 12 and after a mishap. She says

“Day 12 here. These spectacles remind me of Elton John’s.
Last week I had a mishap at a restaurant where I dropped the little bag my TIAS was in and it took some effort to recover it.” 

I’m so glad you managed to get it back, Coretta. Easily done losing things. 






































No comments: