Friday 10 February 2023

Day 12 now available


Please read the note about where you left off on day 11.


First in this morning is Pam with her day 11 and her little troup of 'whatever they are'"

"Floating eyeballs. Just a little creepy? Zombies?

Pam"



Following Pam comes Jenni who is first in with her day 12 and she says

"Hi Jane.
No wonder this poor headless fellow is throwing up his arms...
Not only did he have to endure his resuscitation last Saturday, he has since been put through the wringer and is feeling a bit washed out!
Time to start putting his life (or at least his body back together)
Hugs
Jenni"

He's a survivor that's for sure, Jenni!!!




Just before breakfast is Irene who says

"I can see....I can see!!!
Hoping to be able to hear soon!
Irene
West coast of Canada "

I hope so too, Irene!!!



Breakfast done but about to head out to the market. Maureen caught me just in time with her day 12 and she says

“You weren’t wrong when you warned us that Part 12 would need concentration!With having to stick my tongue out, as well as husbanding the sprain on my tatting hand, part12 hurried very slowly. Festina Lente. I’m not convinced that all is well, no doubt part13 will clear up the confusion.”

Sorry to hear about your hand. Hope it improves soon.




Back home for lunch after my knitting group and I’ve found Andrea with her day 10. She says

“Here is my day 10 Jane. Still v busy, and am finding this very intriguing. It looks like it could be some kind of weird insect or the body of a juggler without a head 🤣 either way it’s great fun and still has me guessing x Andrea”

So pleased to hear you’re still guessing and either of those guesses could be right.  OR wrong!!!!



Finally back home for the rest of the day. Went to a very interesting talk this afternoon followed by fixing problems with a new friend’s iPhone. Satisfying day. Now to deal with the inbox!!!

First of all I have Stephanie who has this to say

“Spectacles? Sunglasses? Oh, I know! We’re tatting a raccoon! (Do you have them in England or are they just in North America?) It’s not standing up, it’s a road-kill raccoon….all smooshed flat. Quite pleased with myself, now I know what it is. 😊
Stephanie”

Thankfully no raccoons over here, Stephanie. 


Debra is next and this is what she says

“Good morning Jane!
Well, I can see clearly with my TIAS glasses that I am clearly confused! Lol
I am still leaning towards a jester but 3 fingers and toes have me a bit confused.
Thank you for this delightful fun. I really look forward to opening the next TIAS puzzle piece.
Have an awesome weekend”

The next part will be on Sunday, Debra so keep an eye open for it. 




Now I’ve found Hallie in the inbox explaining she had a mishap. I’ll let her tell you in her own words

“Good morning, Jane! It's bright and sunny here, after about 6" of very wet snow yesterday. Temperature is "warm", in the 25° F (-4 C).
I had a minor mishap with the tatting today. I think the first lock join to the 1/8" thread accidentally looped around one of the "lenses" and somehow I had it around both threads. Of course I didn't notice this until I looked for the then-missing thread for the 2nd join. A bit of retro-tatting got it sorted out. 
It looks like my palaeontologist is actually a space alien, or maybe a deep-sea diver, or possibly a Mardi Gras reveller. Time will tell.
Thanks again for the fun!
Hallie in Wisconsin”

Glad you got it sorted.



Julie is next to arrive and she’s got this to say

Looks like spring flowers today, perhaps for a hat for the head of our creation since it's not yet attached to the body. Or maybe it's eyes wearing goggles. I love how you have kept us guessing. ❤️ 
Julie”

I’m glad you’re all still guessing, Julie.  Makes it all worthwhile for me!!!




Wanda is next in the inbox and she says

“Good morning, Jane. I don't think this is the head to our figure. Maybe a Mardi Gras mask that will go on the head? Or be carried along like a balloon🎈 Great job on still keeping me guessing! Wanda”

Well not longer before you get to know what it is, Wanda!!! 




Kerstin follows next and she says

“Dear Jane,
I’m not sure, it looks different to your drawn pattern… but I can’t understand the description in another way 😊
Whatever - it still looks like E.T. to me.
Have a nice time with our funny and confused ideas.
Kerstin”

Well it looks perfect to me, Kerstin. 




Sylvie is the next person in my inbox and she says

“Hello Jane, happy to write you for day 12, I think it’s not very perfect. Not symétrique (in french).If Ihave any free time, I’ll do it again.
Good evening !
Sylvie”

No don’t do it again - looks fine to me. 




Katie has now arrived with her little group of TIAS’s. She says

“Well, Jane, you mischievous one, what are we doing now? As if you'll tell me, hehe! First I thought of swimming goggles for our humanoids. Then, I imagined we were making an astronaut helmet. Then, I thought maybe it's a carnival mask; it's that time of year, after all. Anyway, Jane, you are successful at making me wander and wonder hither and yon! Ring around the rosie!
Looking forward to seeing what Day 13 suggests!
Happy tatting, everyone,
Katie V in NC”

I’m absolutely delighted to have kept you guessing for so long, Katie as you’re a professional at doing TIAS’s!!!!  




Mary has just arrived with her days 11 and 12. She says

“Jane,
I spent 10 minutes searching around for day 11 and finally realized I hadn’t done it! Here’s days 11 and 12. Is this going to be a very large dace and these are the glasses? 😆 Maybe this is a clown 🤡?”

Time (and two more parts of the TIAS) will tell, Mary!!!!



Mary Jane has just popped into my inbox and she says

 Hello Jane 
Another yucky day. Good day to work on my skeleton.  Hate for the TiAS to end soon.   Have a great evening 
Mary Jane. Indiana USA”

A skeleton?  You’ll soon see if you’re right or not, Mary Jane!!!




Jacee is next to arrive and she says

“Hi Jane,
Day 12 here and at this moment, don't they look like diving mask/goggles instead?🤭
Jacee”

Well I think they do but are they what you think?!!??  Only time will tell.  












No comments: