Friday 24 February 2023

Friday 24th February

Overnight a couple more aliens have strolled into my inbox, I'm pleased to say.

69. This morning I have Susan who says this

"Finally got the head to look something like it was supposed to, even used your method of joining to the first ring with ease (on the third time). My long legged turtle is now an alien. His companion had an unfortunate encounter with Mr. Snippy & is no longer with us.
Thanks for the challenging exercise!
Susan, USA"

Oh, that's so sad about the other alien!  I hope you've told Mr Snippy off and will keep him in the 'naughty corner' for a while!!  




70. Next this morning is Jane and I know where she lives - Canada!!! I've visited with her some years ago. Anyway, here's what she has to say

"Hello Jane
I had a great time with your TIAS this year.
Thanks for a fun adventure.
Jane "


71.    Another alien and this time from Marie who has this to say

“Dear Jane,
It seemed to me that there was an alien story ...
Here is what he says : "Hello, I am dancing among the stars... I thank Jane for creating meand I greet you all !.."
I used Lizbeth thread n°20 color "Grape Splash".
Many thanks Jane for this lovely alien and see you next year for a new TIAS, I hope.
Marie”

I hope to be back next year too, Marie.  Thank you for taking part.



72. 
















No comments: