Friday 3 February 2023

Friday’s offerings

Tomorrow will be day 10 but first in this morning is Susan who says

“Hello from Texas, USA where we've been iced in for 3 days now & expecting a 4th before the thaw comes. Above freezing will be a welcome change!
Today my long legged turtles are jumping for joy over the success of their football team! Can't wait to see the rest of the pattern looks like.”

Glad they won the game, Susan!!!




Agi is next with her comment and picture. She says

“Dear Jane
The 8th and the 9th day. But I don't know, what will this be. :) 
Ági ”



Carol is the last one in my overnight inbox and she says

“Dear Jane:
Day 9 is attached. My guess for day 9 is a floral garland : )
I am using Lizbeth, Size 20, Color 651. 
I'm looking forward to Day 10.
Always, Carol in NW Indiana, USA
blogging as Lelia at Stitches of Life II.https://lelia-stitchesoflife.blogspot.com/-”

Thanks Carol - day 10 tomorrow and it does look like a garland now you mention it.  




Marie has arrived with her day 9 and she says

“Hello Jane,
Here is my Day 9.
My crazy guess today : "Dancing in the rain" !!
Marie”

Love your ‘crazy guess’ Marie - and your drawing too.

































No comments: