Friday 14 January 2022

More day 1 additions

Day 2 will be out tomorrow. It takes time to establish the start of a TIAS and a few people in India had a problem. When I googled it it appeared that the Freeserver servers weren't working properly. Least that's what it appeared to say.

More day 1's follow with the first one from Irene

"Hi Jane,
Thanks so much for doing this again this year.
Here's my work coming from the west coast of Canada....I have no guesses yet!
Irene Whitham"
What a cheerful picture, Irene.  Brightened up my grey foggy morning over here.



Now I have one of my Polish tatters who has just dropped into my inbox. Thank you and welcome, Elżbieta.

"Po raz pierwszy biorę udział w tej zabawie. Mam nadzieję wytrwać do końca.Tak wygląda moja praca 1. Dnia:
Pozdrawiam z Mazowsza w Polsce
Elżbieta

This is the first time I have taken part in this game. I hope to endure it to the end.
This is my work on Day 1:
Best regards from Mazovia in Poland
Elżbieta"


Pamela has started another TIAS today and has sent in a friend's too. Thanks for your support, Pamela. Here's what she says
"My one again, I’m going to start a second multi colour today as well. The second one is Libby’s, I don’t think the others have started yet, I’ll give them a nudge!"




From Ireland where Pamela lives we hop over to Italy and meet Olimpia who says.

"From Italy, day 1
By Olimpia

Thanks"


Annu has now arrived all the way from India. This is what she says
“ Hi...Annu from India
Where there is a will,
there is a way
How very true, Annu!!!


Now I have a Day 1 from Aleksandra in Poland who says
“ Witaj ponownie Jane,
Niezmiernie cieszę się na kolejną przygodę z TIAS i związaną z tym sympatyczną korespondencję. Bardzo miło mi się z Tobą wymieniało e-maile podczas TIAS 2018. Nie mogę uwierzyć, że minęły już 4 lata od tego czasu. Przesyłam moją pracę z 1 dnia. Jeszcze nie wiem co to będzie. Tak mały kawałeczek a tak wiele możliwości. Może to będzie ogonek pięknego liścia? A może odwłok jakiegoś sympatycznego owada lub fragment jakiejś postaci? Zobaczymy ...
Aleksandra z Polski

Hello Jane again, I am very much looking forward to another adventure with TIAS and the nice correspondence related to it. I enjoyed exchanging e-mails with you during TIAS 2018. I cannot believe that 4 years have passed since then. I am sending my 1 day work. I don't know what it will be yet. So little piece and so many possibilities. Maybe it will be the petiole of a beautiful leaf? Or maybe the abdomen of some nice insect or a fragment of a character? We'll see ... 
Aleksandra from Poland”
Good to see you in my inbox again, Aleksandra and I love talking to all the tatters from around the world.

Now we have a new TIAS’er from the USA. This is what Kaylyn has to say
Hello from USA!!!
This is my first TIAS!! I'm really excited to play along! I love all of your patterns.
Kaylyn”
Welcome, Kaylyn.  I hope you enjoy the journey.  



No comments: