Saturday 6 February 2021

Saturday morning

Good morning everybody. 

I start today with Kay Lynn's day 12 and here she is with her trusty puppy to show and tell you all

"Dear Jane,
We got a later start today, so we expect this will be wafting its way to you while you are sleeping. Aonghas still thinks that the tail looks foxy. The head looks a bit reptilian, but with the proper ears, it could still be fox-like. So for now, we're sticking with the fox guess. It will be quite interesting to see how all of this goes together. We are enjoying the challenge.

Kay Lynn and helper, Aonghas"



Andrea has arrived next with her day 12 and she says

"Hi Jane, 
I am back with an update and a new guess.  I found this amazing creature, called an Axolotl or Mexican Salamander and it seems to be a perfect fit!  Love the shape of the head... reminds me of a dragon xx "

That's a good guess.  Also I like the idea of an Axolotl and must go and look into those.  Of course that's if it isn't one already!!!!!



Julie is the next person waiting patiently for me to get going this morning and she says

"What beautiful heads we are making. The head of what remains to be seen. I'm sticking with a skunk for now. Julie"



Rose Anne follows shortly after with her day 12 too.  She says

"Hmmmm  here's Day 12 and still no guess except whatever it is has a huge head!   I'm using a clear silver lined bead so not quite visible.
Rose Anne Burdeny
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada 



Sorry, Christine but I'm not telling!!!!  Your whats-it is going to have to wait!!!

"Hello Jane
How are you today?  My whats-it wants to know: Who am I??
-Christine in Alabama"



Finally I have Rita and she says

"I agree with the others. It does look like the head of a rodent
Rita"


Off to have breakfast!!!

Celine has just arrived with her day 9 and she says

 Hello Jane,
I will continue Tias this weekend, I am a few days late.
It seems that body of our animal is done. I have started the head and will sent it later today
Have a nice Saturday 
Greetings
Céline 🐮 ”

There is no such thing as ‘late’ in a TIAS, Celine.  It’s a pleasure to see people whenever they decide to send something in.



Janet has just arrived with her comment and picture.  She says

 Hi Jane, 
Nearly had  2 heads for my tias to day. 
Not guessing just enjoying. Take care, ”



Valerie has now arrived with her TIAS and she says

 Bonjour Jane, bonjour à tous, me voici avec un peu de retard ! Mon travail ne me satisfaisait pas, alors j'ai recommencé. Les perles se voient mieux et je trouve plus joli. Du coup, on peut deviner... la tête de mon chien ?? Bises à tous
Hello Jane, hello everyone, here I am a little late! I wasn't satisfied with my job, so I started over. The pearls are seen better and I find it prettier. So, we can guess ... the head of my dog ?? Kisses to all“

I see somebody asleep instead of guarding your day 12, Valerie!!!



Dani is next into my inbox and she’s sent in three days of the TIAS and says

hi Jane!

it took me a couple of days to decide how to do the “bead” in R2, because why would i follow directions? (i ended up with a ring of 5 in the other color, sticking out like a picot, and tacked down at the base of R2)

i worked with shuttle and ball, even through the split rings, for much the same reason. i finally gave up at R11, and wound a second bobbin, so i could swap around and make rings the easy way!

this was looking more foxy, but i think it might be water-bound, since there aren’t any legs yet… maybe an otter?

don’t mind the “whiskers”, i will trim off all the ends when it’s done!  unless he needs whiskers?

dani, the geek”


Well I guess if you had followed directions for the bead in ring 2 then you wouldn’t have ends to sew in.  BUT I admire your ingenuity!!!!






Finally this afternoon I have Cindy who says

 This is my second attempt and I still have a mistake back on day 10. You know what they say about third times a charm.”



Anne-Marie has followed on shortly after with her TIAS.  This is what she has to say

Hello Jane,
What a strange creature in this day 12 ! And a little disproportionated !But that is the Tias....
Is day 13 going to bring us luck?
Read you soon.”

I’m not sure, Anne-Marie but you’ll find out tomorrow!!!



Agi is next in my inbox and she has this to say

 The 12th day. It will be some kind of animal. But I don't know, what. :) 
Ági”

Maybe tomorrow, Agi.  Maybe!!!














No comments: