Friday 12 February 2021

Friday TIAS

Good morning everybody. Tomorrow will be day 16 and the last of the TIAS. 

As I upload the finished bookmarks I will be numbering them so that we find out how many have taken part. 

Even if you haven’t sent yours in regularly (or even not at all) I’d be grateful to receive your final bookmark as it means that I may just do another TIAS in the future if there are sufficient people interested. 

Any comments or suggestions on how the TIAS could be improved would also be gratefully received.

Out of interest it would be appreciated if you could add the country you live in and the thread colours you’ve used (if possible!) when you send in your day 16.

First in overnight is Christine who says

"Hello Jane

I have tatted the section for Day 15, and I still don't know what we are making.  My husband doesn't have a good guess, either!
When the TIAS is done, will you ask everyone to mention where they are from and what thread they used (as you've done in past years)?  I always like learning about everyone's thread choices.
-Christine in Alabama (where it’s cold and rainy today!)"

Already done, Christine.  


Kay Lynn's got carried away here with a wonderful picture of her day 15.  She says

"Dear Jane,
Aonghas has an incredible nose.....and he says, "I smell foxies!"   
So we're sticking with our fox guess......
Hope you enjoy Aonghas's picture for Day 15.
Kay Lynn & Aonghas"

BRILLIANT picture.  Love it.  Aonghas looks a bit worried, though!!!




Bev is next to arrive and she says

"So it IS a foxy bookmark. You had us guessing right to the end. I think I’ll tat this again in foxy colours. He’s too cute to stay green. 
Bev"

Well he maybe foxy - I'll leave you to decide!!!!



Judy is next and she simply says

"Jane,
Dash is coming together"

Well he (or she) certainly is beginning to look like something now, Judy!!!



Rose Anne is the last in my inbox at the moment and she says

"Now I'm really confused with Day 15 as this reminded me of a creature with a big head, maybe even horns?  Well there's a horn so probably a second coming too but on that body it's not a bull!  Hmmmm maybe roadkill? Now the horned Devil is in my head - because of the red and horns. SHEESH!!!!  You got me for sure Jane!  I'm using a clear silver lined bead so not quite visible.
Rose Anne Burdeny
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada 

So pleased I've managed to confuse you, Rose Anne!!!  I'm wicked!!!



I now have Pascale in my inbox and she says this

“Bonjour Jane, voici mon travail du jour 15. J'espère que je ne me suis pas trompée car j'ai réfléchi un moment sur la ligne 1-6 RW mais mon petit renard prend forme.
Bonne journée . Pascale
Hello Jane, here is my work from day 15. I hope I was right because I thought about the 1-6 RW line for a while but my little fox is taking shape. Have a good day . Pascale“

It looks fine to me, Pascale.  Stop worrying!!!!



Janet has sent in her day 15 and she says

Hello Jane, This is my day 15, I will be sorry when this Tias is finally finished I’ve really enjoyed it. You have some brilliant ideas.  Take care Janet ”

I’ll miss it too, Janet.


Next to arrive is Erzsebet who says

 Kedves Jane a 15.nap igy sikerült, kicsit megdolgoztattál,nemsokára kiderül hogy mit készítettünk Magyarországról küldöm! 
Dear Jane, you succeeded on the 15th day, you worked a bit, it will soon be clear what we made from Hungary.



Stephanie has just arrived with her day 15 and she says

 A fox, either swimming or as seen from a ‘bird’s eye’ (or drone with a camera?) view.  

Or a fox bookmark, maybe.  

DH thinks it’s roadkill, probably a fox. 

Stephanie”


Tell DH it’s definitely NOT roadkill!!!!!  




Now I have Dorota who has just arrived in my inbox.  She says


 Połączyłam wygląda coraz to ciekawiej 😀 wygląda na myszkę 

I combined it looks more and more interesting 😀 looks like a mouse




Andrea is the next person in my inbox and this is what she has to say

 Hi Jane, 
Freezing here today and I think this is my last guess!   Of course it is a wily  fox  .. and you have certainly kept a few of us guessing! So much fun .. thank you. Xx”

Well I’m glad I’ve kept you all guessing, Andrea!!!











No comments: