Wednesday 10 February 2021

A new post!!!

Good morning everybody. Tomorrow will be day 15.


First in this morning is from Pam who says.

"Sure looks like a sly old fox or weasel to me."


Melanie has been waiting in my inbox too and she says

"Hi Jane-
Here's my version of Day 14. I like the color contrast! Maybe it is an Axolotl.
Melanie"

Ooooh, I'm just not saying, Melanie!!!



Christine is next in the overfull inbox this morning and she says

"Hello Jane!
I have started with the dark thread and tatted my bit for Day 14.  I am amazed that we still don't know what we are tatting!
Looking forward to the next part, 
Christine in Alabama"

Tomorrow, Christine, tomorrow!!!!




Dani is next to pop in with her days 13 and 14.  She says

"Hi Jane!

i got busy knitting over the weekend, but here are days 13 & 14.

i am currently on Team Fox, but the head currently reminds me more of a Ceratopsian (like a triceratops)

dani   %-)"


When I look at it I can't see what it'll be!!! Perhaps when it's finished nobody will know and I'll have to tell you all.  That'll be embarrassing!!!!




Mary is next with her day 14 and she says

"Here’s Day 14. I still think it’s an alligator. Looking forward to the next few days.
Mary"

Me too, Mary!!!!


Judy is hot on the heels of Mary and she says

"Jane, 
You love to tease!  Staying with Dachschund ."

Yes I do, Judy.  Ask anybody in my family!!!



Julibeth has been playing catchup and has now arrived along with her guess.  She says

"Progress through Day 13 -"

I like that suggestion, Julibeth.




Stephanie is next with her days 14.  She says this

"HI Jane!

Almost forgot to scan and send these little guys to you.  I keep thinking with that long, thin body and the large, triangular head, it would make a good venomous snake.  Rattlesnakes, copperheads….they have big, triangular heads….hmmm….the ‘fluffy’ part on the body COULD be a tail with rattles, couldn’t it?  I’m kind of sticking with ‘fox’ for now, but there are still several creatures it COULD be if it turns out NOT to be a fox.  You’ve kept us guessing right up until the end this time.

Stephanie"


Well it could be a cross breed - part snake and part fox, I suppose!!!



Dorota is next into the inbox and this is what she has to say

“Witaj idę dalej co to będzie 😀 niespodzianka od was 👍 wciąga bardzo ♥️pozdrowienia z Polski 
Hello, I go on what it will be ianka a surprise from you 👍 draws a lot ♥ ️ greetings from Poland“


Anita is next and she has this to say

 Hi Jane,
My day 13-14. 
This is more and more looking like a water living creature :-)”
/Anita

Hmmmm, you think?!?!?

Barbara has now arrived with her day 14 and she says

“ I ja mam już dzień 14. 
Głowa lisa będzie bardziej fioletowa :D 
And I already have 14 day.
The head of the fox will be even more purple: D
Barbara”


Coretta has just popped into my inbox with this comment and her days 13 and 14.  She says

 I thought of a triceratops, a beaver, fox and various varmints, but I dunno. I got my 11 year old involved, but we are still lost. Looking forward to seeing where this goes. ”

Goodness me, Coretta, I can’t believe your children (or at least one of them) is already 11.  I remember when you fitted the TIAS in when they were tiny babies.  




Next is Rita who says

I got my shingles shot yesterday which has thrown me for a loop. But I managed the energy to catch up
I had to look up the shoe lace trick
Rita”


















No comments: