Wednesday 17 February 2021

It must be morning again!!

It must be morning because I'm back here on the TIAS blog. I'm still recovering from the many arrivals I had yesterday evening and so delighted that I'm already trying to think of ideas for another TIAS next January. 

92. This morning I have Donna (from the Palmetto Tatters) who has sent in her finished fox. She says

"Hi! Thank you Jane!
LOVED the challenges and twists and turns and the mystery! Thank you for working your very creative brain cells so hard for all of us! 
Everyone, Take Care and Stay Safe and Tat On!
Donna T."


93.    Corinne has just arrived in my inbox all the way from France.  Glad you missed going into quarantine by coming via cyberspace, Corinne.  She says

 Hi Jane,
From France, my lovely foxy bookmark. 
Lisbeth 20, colour 658 and 184.
Sincerely Tours.”


94.    

No comments: