Thursday 11 February 2021

Day 15

Good morning world. Here is the link to day 15.


I will be a little later this morning getting new and overnight pieces on here.  I have to go and collect groceries from 'click and collect'.  I’ve time for the overnight one from Carol, though.

 Hello Jane:   
Our project is puzzling.   I'm not sure what we are making!   Looking forward to Day 15 ; )
Always, Carol
blogging at Stitches of Life


Corinne is next with her day 14 and she says

 Hi Jane,
Day 14 : a great moray or a tiny tapdole ?
Have a good day.”


FIRST in today with her 15 is Jane and she says

“ Hi Jane, 
Not a crocodile but a flat fox with a fluffy tail!”



Maureen follows on pretty soon after Jane and she says

 “Ere ere....”.  there was unpicking appending again tonight because I seemed to be working backwards, and got confused with the SLT business.
Stuck my tongue out the other way and everything fell into place.
Fox is accompanied by elephants  this times because- why not!”

Hmmm, hope the ‘fox’ and elephants get on OK.  That’s if it is a fox!!!!



Sue and Barmy have just dropped in with their comment and picture

So, Barmy now has his body attached, so he can lie on the tree branch for camouflage!!”


Next to arrive is Aude who says

“I Jane! 
Nearly done?  Perhaps a wolf?  See we later;)
Thanks for this!!
Aude ”


Jenni has just arrived after a stressful time.  She says

 Good morning Jane.
Very late tonight. Dealing harshly with scammers bothering my Mum......grrrr
Still being tricky I see!
A fox it is,
a fox it be,
Will it remain a fox
Well I'll tat it and see!
Hugs”


Andrea has just arrived with her days 13 and 14.  She says

Hi Jane, 
It's  a beautiful sunny morning here in Lancashire.  I'm still hoping for a dragon!  Love the shape of the head. 
Andrea x”

It’s cold, cold, cold here, Andrea.  Love your dragon.  Looks friendly too.



Jolimama is next to pop in.  She says

Kedves Jane! Megérkeztem a 15. nappal. Nem tudom, hogy jól értettem-e a mintát? 
Jolimama, Magyarországról
Dear Jane! I arrived on the 15th. I don't know if I understood the pattern well? Jolimama, from Hungary

Perfect, Jolimama, perfect.


Now I have Marie’s day 15 with her comment

Dear Jane,
Here is our little beast with ears or horns on this day 15! I wondered why there is a picot on the top ? I thought about it for while and ... YES, she is a girl !!! So I lent her one of my earrings ...
Marie-Claude?”

The picot is a good thing to have if you want to add an earring, Marie!!!  



Dani has now arrived with her day 15 and she says

“ hi Jane!
i don’t think i’ve seen a swimming fox before, but i can’t think what else it is!
dani, the geek”

Well maybe it is a fox, Dani but maybe not!!!



Barbara is next in my inbox and this is what she has to say

 Witajcie! 
Podążam dalej. Świetna zabawa i dalej mówię, że to będzie lis. 
Hello!
I follow on. Great fun and I keep saying it's gonna be a fox.
Barbara”



Next to arrive is Tatiana who has this to say

“ Bonjour Jane,,
Je pense que c'est un renard 
Amitié 
Tatiana de France 
Hello Jane , I think it's a fox Friendship Tatiana from France

Ooooh, what a cute little fox you’ve drawn, Tatiana. 



Ildiko is next with her day 15 and she says

 Hello Jane, nem volt könnyű, de megcsináltam, köszönöm
Hello Jane, it wasn't easy, but I did, thank you

You did it VERY well, Ildiko.



Next to arrive is Dorota with her day 15 and who says

 Jestem w tym momencie 😃
I'm at this point 😃 “


Corrine is back now with her day 15 and she says

 Hi Jane, 
Day 15 a fox with a bushy tail and legless for the moment !”

A fox?  Hmmmmm.


KatieV and her crew of TIAS’s have now arrived and she says

 Hi, Jane!
I think I have a thunder of serpentine dragons, although they look too cute to be called a thunder.  Google claims that's what you call a group of dragons!
Meantime, they are awaiting their other ear!  They wonder whether that will be their last body part!  Are we coming to the end of our lovely TIAS?!  Good thing my serpentine dragons are cute and sweet; otherwise, they might react sadly and thunderously to the final round of their development coming so soon!!  
Thanks, dear Jane, for all the fun, laughs and puzzlements!
Katie V in NC USA”

Yes we’re close to the finish, Katie.  Sadly.  It’s kept me out of mischief this winter too!!!



Next to drop in is Sylvie who says

 Hi Jane, this little animal has ears like a cat or a lynx. I have so much fun to do it, thank you for this enigma..
Here is Day 15... 
Have a good evening. 
And see you day 16
Sylvie”

Edit is next into my inbox and she says

 Talán így kell kinéznie ennek a titokzatos valaminek.😃
Maybe this is what this mysterious thing should look like.😃

It looks perfect to me, Edit. Perfect.


Tatiana is back again today with her day 14 and she says

 Bonjour Jane, 
Des loutres amoureuses car c'est bientôt la Saint Valentin 🙃
Amicalement 
Tatiana de France
Hello Jane, Otters in love because it's soon Valentine's Day 🙃 Kindly Tatiana from France”

Cute picture, Tatiana.  


Back again in my inbox is Tatiana with day 15.  You’ve been busy catching up today, Tatiana!!!

 Bonjour Jane, 
Je pense de plus en plus à un renard 
Amicalement 
Tatiana de france
Hello Jane, I think more and more of a fox Kindly Tatiana from France“



Valerie is next to arrive and she says

 Bonsoir Jane, bonsoir tout le monde, je pense qu'une adorable petite bête est en train de prendre vie dans nos mains... Bises à tous
Good evening Jane, good evening everyone, I think an adorable little beast is coming to life in our hands ... Kisses to al“

But what sort of beast, Valerie?


Claire is next in my inbox and she says

 Hello Jane, 
Here are 2 pictures for my day 13. One of the second part only, and one of the first and second part together. 
I haven't looked at what the following days look like (I wouldn't want to ruin the fun), but I think that the darker colour of the third part will now contour the second part and link it with the first, maybe making some legs for this creature in the process? 
Off to loading my shuttle for the third part. 
Cheers, 
---
Claire 




Now I have Jill next in the queue.  She says

 Still don’t know what this critter is.   He needs his other ear though.
JillMcTats 
NC USA”


Mariya is next and she’s sent a list of what she’s learned from the TIAS. I’m pleased you’ve managed all those new skills, Mariya - means you’ll be able to do more tatting patterns now.

“ Hey Jane,
Here is my progress up to day 15. I would say that this creature looks like a fox, seen from above, but if so I wonder where the legs are going to be 😂
Lessons learned so far: 
* Split rings are hard.
* Adding beads is hard.
* Somewhere around day 13 I suddenly realise what those red lines mean in your instructions 🤦‍♀️”


Next to arrive is Bernice who says

Hello Jane,

How exciting today to see the two pieces come together.”


Glad you’re enjoying it, Bernice.




Agi is next to arrive in my inbox and she says

 Dear Jane
The 14th and the 15th days together.
Ági”



Melanie has just arrived with her day 15 and this is what she says

 Hi Jane-
I see that little ear just before the joining of the 2 parts! I still think it's something fluffy, so the Axolotl is out! Unless you've got more surprises for us.
Having fun and can't wait for the rest,
Melanie”


Marco has just arrived with her day and she says

Here i am again.
Maybe a fish
Untill next time
Greetings Marco”

Julie is next in my inbox and she says

I think you out foxed me. Not a very skunk looking ear. Julie”

Did I, Julie?  Are you SURE?!?!?




Hallie is the next to arrive and she sounds confused!!!

“Hello, Jane,
I considered goat (little horn?) and rejected that. Fox looks less and less likely. So I'm back to construction: The space needle?? Or a Whatisit.
Best wishes,
Hallie in Wisconsin, USA”



Mary is still sticking to her guess and says

 Jane,
I still think it’s an alligator. . . Or maybe some related animal who's name I do not know!
Mary”


Next to pop into my inbox is Cheryl who has this to say

 This gets cuter and cuter. Maybe it is a badger? The Internet is running slower than death by chocolate today.
We're blaming it on the cold. It's hovering around -30 celsius this week. 
-- 

Give me chocolate any day, Cheryl!!!!



Valerie is the last person in today as it’s my bedtime.  She says

 Bonsoir Jane,
J'ai eu quelques difficultés avec ce 15e jour et j'ai du recommencer tout le tour en blanc. Merci aux photos des autres participantes pour m'aider. 
Cela ressemble de plus en plus a un renard 😀.
Ma réalisation n'est pas parfaite pour cacher les fils.
A bientôt 
Valerie de France 
Good evening Jane, I had some difficulties with this 15th day and I had to start all over again in white. Thanks to the photos of the other participants for helping me. It looks more and more like a fox 😀. My realization is not perfect to hide the threads. See you soon Valerie from France



Well that was a busy day.  Thank you everybody.  I’ll be back in the morning.  

No comments: