Wednesday 27 January 2021

Wednesday and more to come!

Tomorrow will be day 8. Due to the pandemic I've given up shopping for groceries so now do a 'click and collect'. This saves a LOT of time and effort on a Thursday morning giving me time to play TIAS. Mind, it does take a bit of effort to submit the list on a Wednesday!!!

So, first in today is Kay Lynn and Aonghas who both have this to say

"Dear Jane,
Well, Aonghas is going in another direction now! Even Sylvie 
abandoned the idea of a rabbit (which we stuck to longer than our other 
guesses). How do you like his "self portrait" in the snow? We're 
changing guesses nearly every day....LOL
Kay Lynn
PS Aonghas is a bit of an egotist so this guess suits him. :-)"



Next in my inbox is Julie and she has this to say

"Still not sure what this is. A beaver, squirrel or perhaps a skunk since light and dark thread colors are used. Thanks for mms keeping us guessing. Julie"

I hope to keep you guessing a while longer, Julie!!!



Rose Anne has now entered my inbox which was (thankfully) quite full this morning.  She says

"Hmmmm Day 7 of TIAS and I'm not sure anymore about the North American beaver guess.  Not sure what Jane's mind dreamt up!  🤔
Rose Anne Burdeny
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada 

Sometimes I wonder too, Rose Anne!!!



Now another new idea and a good one too. This is from Mary who's obviously given it a lot of thought. She says

"Jane,
Here’s my Day 8. I’m giving up on guessing it’s an animal. I think now it’s a set of silverware and this is the knife!
Mary"

What does everybody else think?



Judy is next with her day 7 and she has this to say

"Jane,
My new guess.. a scorpion! 
Judy"

Another good guess.  Now I'm torn between silverware and a scorpion!!!



Claire is next with her day 4. Here's her comment and picture

"Hi Jane, 
Here is a picture of my day 4 of your TIAS. Looks like the 'tail' is closing now. It almost looks like a shuttle. I am wondering which 'body' part we will be tatting next?
---
Claire (BC, Canada)

You'll have to keep guessing, Claire!!!  I'm not telling - yet!!!



Agi is back now with her day 7 and she seems to be enjoying the game.  She says

"The 7th day. I really love this game. Very good relaxation. :) 
Ági"


Anita is next into my inbox (I'm nearly at the top!!) and she says

"Good morning Jane,
My day 7 attached, but you keep us in the dark still. I have no better guess today. Give us a clue next time? :-)
/Anita"

Well, you wanted a clue so you'll get it.  The clue is that it's a TIAS so there is no clue!!!!  Sorry!!!


Next in is Fiona and she has this to say

"Dear Jane
I can't believe I missed a day! Here are my day 6 and 7 photos. I am thinking that we may not be making an alpaca. Perhaps the frilly part is actually teeth on a chain saw?? 
Looking forward to day 8.
Kinds regards
Fiona "

I like that idea - a chain saw!!!!




Just arrived in my inbox is Celine who says

"Hi Jane,
Greetings from foggy Normandy

Back with day 6&7, first part maybe the tail of little squirrel 🐿 or a cat

Have a nice day, 

Celine 🐮 


Your little cat looks just like our cat who was called Tilly. Sadly we no longer have her.  Thanks for the memory.




Love Andrea’s drawing today.  She seems to think guessing is getting harder?  Not for me, Andrea!!!  Here’s what she says

 Hi Jane,
I'm glad you liked the drawings  but guessing  is getting  harder! Here is today's attempt ... still on a fishy theme ... a friendly jellyfish 🤣”

I wouldn’t mind meeting your jellyfish, Andrea.  He looks very cheerful.



Helga is the next to arrive in my inbox with her catchup to day 7 - just in time for day 8 tomorrow, Helga!!!  She says

 Dear Jane,
A couple of days behind, but now I’m up again.
Still in my tunnel vision of a fluffy tail.
Greetings,
Helga 
(CreaHelga Tatting, Knots & Lace)”



Next in is Arlene who’s also playing catchup!!  She says
 Ok, catching up. I think it's a lop eared bunny
Arlene M“

LOVE your drawing, Arlene.



Next to pop into my inbox is Jill who says

 I’m curving again.   It’s a manatee.
Jill
NC, USA
Home of TAT Days 2021”

Thank you, Jill.  


Nichole is the next to drop in and she’s sent this comment and picture.  She says

This is my first “tat it and see”.  I have to thank my dear friend Julie, who is also doing this, for having the patience to teach me how to tat and creating a lifelong obsession for me!   I am loving seeing all the guesses for what this could be but I am stumped!   I am so excited to see the next steps!  
Nichole ”

Well you won’t have to wait long, Nichole.  Tomorrow is day 8!!!!  



Next to arrive is Jolimamma with her day 7 and this is what she says

 Kedves Jane! Elküldöm a 7. napi munkámat. Még mindig kíváncsian várom, mi lesz belőle. 💟
Üdvözöllek: Jolimama Magyarország
Dear Jane! I'll send my 7th day job. I'm still wondering what will become of it. 💟 Welcome: Jolimama Hungary”

Thank you Jolimamma.  Day 8 will be tomorrow!







No comments: