Thursday 14 January 2021

More day 1 pieces and news on day 2

More day 1 pieces and news on day 2.

Yes day 2 will be tomorrow so keep your eyes on the blog!!!  Even if you are late starting please send in your pictures and comments.  Some people don't start until the game is nearly finished and that makes it even more fun.

First in this morning is Pam who says

"Day 1 I am going on 'blind faith".  I am tatting it left handed frontside backside and then turning it over left to right to look like your diagram.  Will see how long I can stay in the game.  Thank you so much for doing this in this the worst of times.  Gives us all something good to look forward to.  I am going to guess a flower garden since I don't want it to be a snail or a slug!"

Ummmm, what's wrong with being a snail or a slug, Pam?  Oh, I've realised I don't like slugs either!!!!  Let's hope it is a flower garden!!


Next to arrive is Sally who isn't prepared to guess yet.  I don't blame you, Sally.  I wouldn't have a clue either!!!

"Oh what fun....no ideas yet.."



Hanneke has sent in her day 1 with the following comment

"Tahnks for,helping me sending pictures of my progress. This works"

Always a pleasure to help and now you've learned something new with your iPad.



Just back from a shopping trip - click and collect so now have time to play ‘catch up’ on the TIAS.  
This day 1 is from Lyn who has this to say
 Hi Jane,
Glad TIAS is back. 
Thank you 
Lyn”
Good to see you back, Lyn.


Next to arrive is Pascale who says
 ‌Bonjour Jane, merci pour le TIAS; c'est la 1ère fois que je participe car j'ai découvert la frivolité pendnat le confinement.
Bonne journée.  Pascale

Hello Jane, thanks for the TIAS; this is the first time that I participate because I discovered the frivolity during confinement. Have a good day. Pascale“

So pleased to meet you, Pascale.  Your tatting is VERY neat.  Welcome to your first TIAS.


Fiona is back for another adventure in the TIAS!!!  Here’s her comment and picture
 Dear Jane
Well, I caught up on day 1. I found the shuttle I usually use for TIAS, and loaded the shuttles today. Thanks for running the TIAS again this year, I am looking forward to our mystery make!
My guess is, as it kind of tapers, that perhaps it is the tail of an animal. 
Kind regards
Fiona ”
Well your guess is as good as any of the others, Fiona!!!!  As you know - I’ll not be giving any clues!!!

This next entry belongs to Yvonne.  Welcome to the TIAS.  Here’s what my new friend says
 Thank you for the tat and see project, looking forward to seeing what the design will be, here is day 1”


Again I’m not sure of the sender’s name but I think it might be Sara.  I can change this at any time if needed.  She says
 Hi Jane! Looking forward to finishing this mystery- I can't decide if I'm hoping for a tail or a fancy dress!
Hmmmm, a fancy dress sounds good to me.

Corinne has now popped into my inbox.  We’ve met before and I’m so pleased to see Corinne back.  She says
“Hi Jane, 
After the Rabbit & his carrot, then the Mermaid, I'm happy to continue TIAS. 
Merci, Jane.
Est-ce une chenille qui va se transformer en un magnifique papillon ?
Bonne soirée.
Corinne”
No guesses yet Corinne?


Sylvie has just arrived with her day 1.  This is what she says
Hello Jane I am sylvie from France and I am very happy to tate with you. Here is my first post.
Thank you for this game 
See you soon Sylvie ”

Welcome to the TIAS game, Sylvie.  It’s good to see you in my inbox.


Another new arrival from France is Anne who says
“ Bonjour Jane, j'habite en France et je suis ravie de participer au TIAS. C'est la première fois ! Impatiente de voir ce que ça donne ! ... un mille-pattes avec tous ces picots ? 😂 ou une chenille ? Laissons-nous surprendre ! Merci pour cette belle idée de frivoler à l'aveugle. 
Anne 

Hello Jane, I live in France and I am delighted to participate in TIAS. It's the first time ! Can't wait to see what it looks like! ... a centipede with all those pimples? 😂 or a caterpillar? Let us be surprised! Thank you for this beautiful idea of frivolating blind. Anne“
Welcome, Anne.  I hope you enjoy the experience!

The final person in my inbox today is Wendy who has this to say
 Hello Jane,
Here is my day 1.  I started with shuttle one, although it didn’t actually say. Also I only worked one ds either end of the chains next to the picots not an extra one. Is that right?
Thanks for doing this again. I know it’s a lot of work.
Happy New Year and keep safe.
Best wishes 
Wendy.”
Thanks, Wendy.  I’m heading for bed now but hope to see you with day 2 sometime.

No comments: