Friday 23 May 2008

Day 3

Now Nita's got an idea about what this is going to be. Here's her guess!
"Can't tell yet, but some kind of critter."

Wonder how many other people think it's a critter?

















Next person to send in Day 3 is Katie Verna. I've offered to send the 'men in white coats' to sort her out!! I'm really worried about Katie's addiction!! She's now got THREE TIAS's started!!!




















Well I barely had time to turn round and
Winnie van Vegchel sent her version of day 3 in!!! She said -
"Day 3! I have really no idea what it is going to be."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, hey, Jane, it's fun to go a little nuts now and again, but please don't send the white coats until the game is over. Maybe I'll be able to bribe them with a finished TIAS, whatever it is. I'm sure I'll look less nuts with the finished tats.
Katie Verna

Gina said...

I'm really enjoying seeing the buttons and beads that are chosen. I would love to know why everyone chooses what they choose.
:-) Gina