Saturday 24 May 2008

Day 3 - continued

Nearly my bedtime and just as I was about to turn off the computer Bonnie sent her day 3 in. Here's what she had to say - "Here is my TIAS #3 - Day 3. I've been about a day behind each day, which is relatively good for me. :-) Today I was determined to make the time to send you a picture, so here it is. Looking forward to Day 4!"





The next submission to this blog has really moved me. I sit here in my little corner of Tat Land tatting away with no particular thoughts except to see what else I can make using this funny little knot. I'm always surprised when I find out that people actually make a point of visiting my blog/blogs. I consider these blogs as simply a way of 'talking to myself' and keeping track of what I'm doing. Actually, I need these blogs more and more as my brain goes into 'melt down'. I digress.
This next picture comes from Diane in Michigan and she said -
"I've been visiting your website since Christmas but this is the first time I've written. I've very much enjoyed your tatting blog and others in the Ring. When I first began visiting your site you were just finishing your first TIAS and I was very excited to be a part of this one. Attached is my day 3. I'm very much enjoying it!"



















Marjan's just sent in day 2 and day 3 and she's sure she knows what it's going to be!
"Here's my day 3 (and day 2 which I forgot the last time) ........
and I think that I know what it's going to be"





































Karen's just popped in again with her day 3 -
" Here is my latest on this TIAS. I agree with Teresa, I have no idea where we are going, but I am enjoying the trip! This one will be lots of fun!"




















The next one is from Liz who says -

"Well Jane, here is Day 3 in all it's glory, one Boo Boo, and it is going to stay that way. I guess I have been doing too much knitting and started to read the directions wrong, no coma's between the stitches and I tried to make the stitches the way I was reading them and ran them together; shame on me! But it looks okay anyway."
I can't see the boo boo, Liz!




















This morning the following arrived from Teresa who also says -

"I have no idea where you are taking us but I'm having a good time ... just wish we could get clues a bit quicker. But if wishes were horses ..."

No comments: