Tuesday 19 February 2013

Tuesday

Today I have Joanie's finished pram with the following comment:-


88. "Here is my TIAS. I finished it up at the golf course on Friday. I just finished working in the ends. I STILL think it looks like a Publix shopping cart with some funny stuff sticking out of it! I hope there was enough participation to warrant doing another one next year! I so enjoy working on your TIAS each year. It gives me something to look forward to, even if I didn't "play" and read the blog each day like in the past! It was still fun and I think you/we have a lot of funny and silly tatting friends!!! Thank you for all the work you do getting the TIAS ready for us!!!"

Now I HAVE to add this hippopotamus to the TIAS site as it was made by Clare who has worked it as a TIAS.  This goes to prove that the TIAS can be worked as and when a person likes!!!  Clare is about to start this year's TIAS and guess what?  She lives quite close to me - 20 miles away!!

Last today (my bedtime!!) is from Jennifer who says this:-

89. "Stumped me on this one. I thought it was going to be a hen. Will use it for a card later. I had to go to the library this year to get the pattern bits, Totally worth it. I used lizbeth niagra falls and pineapple parfait. -Thanks again for the fun from Missouri, USA"

No comments: