Tuesday 5 January 2010

We're off!!!!

First one in is Katie Verna from North (if brain cell number 3 is remembering rightly) Carolina.  Here's what she says:-


"Here's my day one that needs to be edited!  Didn't read directions; just looked at the pic!!  So I'll go back and add the 16 st chain to SR 4.    Other booboo I made was to attach Ring 1 to Ring 5 upside down.  Good grief, nothing like watching what you're doing.  ;)  So opened the ring and fixed that.  Have to run to care for my grands, but I'm gonna make another one too in a different color combo.  These threads are Marilee Rockley's Rubarb pie and the solid red to match."



2 comments:

Beelizabeth said...

Ummm Help! I would love to fully participate in this TIAS, but I'm in the Western United States and 6 to 8 hours behind Britain. I got up and checked for the first part of this project and I'm seeing several pics of the day's section completed. I really don't think you can do anything to help, but I had hoped to try to do this without seeing the finished section until I had done mine. I don't want to spoil the fun for for those who can get theirs done so don't fret trying to figure out what to do- I'll figure something out.

Jane Eborall said...

Hi Beelizabeth. If you visit this blog you'll find the links there too!!
http://janeeborall.blogspot.com/
I'll go and add today's now (I forgot!) or if you email me on lovetotat @ gmail.com I'll help you out!!!! We'll make sure that you don't get left behind!!!