Sunday 10 January 2010

Sunday morning!

OK, here's the first one into my inbox (or, should that be the last one on Saturday evening) that I've picked up today.  This is from Elizabeth (ArtyLady) in Australia and she says:-
"Here is my part two.  Thanks again for the opportunity, I am finding this very exciting.  BTW, I finally worked out (after much perseverance) how to do a single shuttle split ring."



Next is from Deanna who says this:-
"Attached is Day 2.  My guess is 'a school of fish'.  I am happy to say that I have finally mastered working in a new thread without tyeing a knot.  I'm one of the people who downloaded Day 3 when it was posted in error, so I am getting a head start.  Can you tell us how many 'days' it will take to finish the project.  I am very impatient."



This next one is from Kika in Chile.  Here's her comment:-
"What's next? What's next? I can't wait!"



Now, wait for this one!!!  Yes, another guess from our fantastic designer Martha Ess.  BTW have you all got her books and have you ever tatted her mermaid?  I ADORE making her mermaid.  Sorry, I digress - here's what she has to say followed by her picture:-
"This is obviously going to be a papillion dog.



Now we've got Jane M's!!!  Jane was one of the people who got to day 3 before my boo booo was found out!!  This is what she has to say:-
"OK, now I have days 1, 2 and 3. Here's the 'real' day 1 and 2!"


No comments: