Tuesday 5 January 2010

TIAS Day 1 - 3rd in!!!

Now here comes Heather!!  I must explain here that Heather is doing the transfer from needle to shuttles and doing it extremely well - even putting up with quite a lot of teasing from me along the way!!!!!  Anyway, enough of my input - here's what she says:-


"I feel like I done something wrong on this but when you dont know what you are tatting exactly its hard to say lol
 You will be proud of me Jane I used shuttles (see attached pictures) I had to show you to prove it hee hee
 I used size 10 thread the varigated is scrap color way dyed by me
This is going to be fun! It will give me better practice with the shuttle, I still didnt bury my needles maybe one day lol but I have been using the shuttle.
 Did you get a chance to check out the motif I made with just the shuttle from design to finished piece
 THANKS for this
Have a great day err I can imagine its night there ;)"


 

4 comments:

Denise said...

Do you know what kind of thread that is? I love that variegated color!

*♥* Heather *♥* said...

Denise its a Whatever colorway I had just little bits of dye left over and I didnt want to pitch them down the drain so I just spilled the colors here and there I call it Scrap!!

Denise said...

Oh that is very clever and came out so pretty!

*♥* Heather *♥* said...

thank you !!!