Friday 12 February 2016

Sorry

No rabbits today. Well, not yet!!!


Now I have rabbits!!!!
This first one is day 13 from Dani who says.
"still looking for the thread to accessorise, my 'aztec' rabbit is hungry!"


Blanche has finished her two rabbits and has sent them in with this comment.
48. "Hello Jane 
Here you are my rabbits. 
The big one is named Green-rabbit. It's made with Lizbeth 20 green thread. 
The little one is called Polochon and it's made with Lizbeth 40 black and white threads. 
It was sooooo fun to tat your TIAS and I'm looking forward to tat the next one ! 
Thank you so much !"



I don't have a name for this next person but I do have a comment and a great picture of three rabbits.
49. "Bonsoir Jane! 
Voici mes 3 lapins. Merci beaucoup pour ce merveilleux événement! Vivement le prochain! J'ai eu beaucoup de plaisir à participer et pouvoir aider des personnes à travailler ce modèle à l'aiguille. Je fais de la frivolité depuis moins d'un an. Le jaune à été fait à l'aiguille, les blanc et orange à la navette. Le orange n'a pas trouvé de carotte mais un panais ;) 
Encore merci pour ce magnifique modèle. Très bonne soirée à vous!"

Jane Good evening! 
Here are my 3 rabbits. Thank you very much for this wonderful event! Wait for the next! I had a lot of fun to participate and to help people to work this model to the needle. I frivolity for less than a year. The yellow was made to the needle, white and orange to the shuttle. The orange carrot has not found but a parsnip;) 
Again thank you for this beautiful model. Very good evening to you! 
A parsnip?  What a great meal for a rabbit!!


Next to arrive is Robin wth her tasty celery! She says.
50. "Hi Jane, 
Here is my tatted rabbit for this year's TIAS. I didn't have any orange thread and had to improvise by giving my rabbit a stick of celery instead of a carrot. Believe it or not, my pet rabbit Billy doesn't like carrots, but is a big fan of celery. So I guess it works out :) 
Robin 
(Just outside of Washington DC, USA)"
Well I suppose not all rabbits like carrots so good for Billy preferring celery!!!

No comments: