Tuesday 13 January 2015

Day 3 - now available

Here is the link for day 3. New people wanting to join are always welcome. 

First in overnight with her days 1 and 2 combined is Carollyn who says:-
"I use small thread but got smaller button so not sure may have to do it again :) 
From Carollyn"

WOW - that's FAST, Maureen!!! I was just about to go and get dressed and Maureen popped into my inbox with her day 3 which is ten minutes after it went 'live'. All the way from Australia too!!!
"The rabbits and I have made an executive decision to put our energies into hoping for some bigger rings soon.......teeny tiny rings are a little - fiddly. "


Maureen was followed VERY shortly by Muskaan who sends her day 3 too.
"Hello Jane :-) 
You give us the opportunity to let our hair down with TIAS only to have us tie up Marge Simpson's hair with a button ?!!! 
Or is it a tooth fairy, hiding your teeth in the button 'box', & this is one of it's wings . 
Hope you are feeling better and not missing your runaway teeth much ? 
Best regards & hugs 
muskaan 
Don't mention teeth, Muskaan - feeling very sore this morning after the tooth fairy stole two yesterday!!!!


Next to arrive is Katie V with her (just one so far!!!) day 3. She says:-
"Hi, Jane, 
Feels like a circus—three rings a day! (Hmmm, button counts as a ring) 
But really, it’s a slide—climb up the button and slide down the rings, bumping over little picots. My grands would love it! 
Great fun, Jane! 
Katie V in NC"


Next early bird in this morning is Isa and her little family. Be careful, Isa, that little crawling baby is about to grab your tatting!!!
"Good Morning Dear Jane. 
Here it's TIAS day 3. I think it's a Loobster :) 
Have a wonderfull winter day. 
From a windy day here in south of Sweden. 
Hugs 
Isabel"


Emma is back now with her day 3 and the following picture and comment:-
"Hi Jane 
This is so much fun! 
Could it be a heart ready in time for Valentine's, or maybe a parrot? 
Emma 


Next in is Fiona who has this to say:-
"Hi Jane, 
Here is a picture of my efforts for day 3. I wonder if this is a hat on a clown? Or a leg of an octopus? Or maybe an ice cream cone, it is warming up in Melbourne, a bit humid... 'see' you on day four. 
Fiona T (one mad tatter)"

Whooopppeeeee - another new arrival to this year's TIAS. Welcome, Jacee.
"Dear Jane, 
Here's my Day1, 2 and 3 done in Lizbeth col.121, (shade name ? 😱) 
Jacee"


Kathy is next to arrive with her day 3. This is what she said along with her picture:-
"Good morning Jane! 
Here is my day 3 of the project. I fear my button may be too large …. We’ll have to wait and see won’t we? I believe the button is the center of a flower and we are making petals with all the fiddly rings :>) Perhaps you are giving us a peak of Spring to come? And BOY am I ready! Happy Tuesday everyone,"



Sonja has just arrived with her day 3. This is what she says:-
"Hello Jane 
Here is my day 3. Still no idea. 
Weather is rain, wind, rain, wind, rain, wind....... 
Sonja from Holland"

Shelly is next with her picture and comment:-
"Still with you and have absolutely no guesses at this point. 
Shelly"


Finally in this batch of uploads is Jane who sends her picture and comment:-
"HI Jane, here’s day 3, hopefully complete. I see I left off the last chain on day 2, silly me."


Another few more have arrived. First is Sue (Pigmini) who says:-
"Hi Jane. 
Here is my day 3 offering and if anyone thinks its downside up... No it isn't!! I tat left handed - shuttle in the left hand!! Lol. I still say its an elephants foot umbrella stand!! 
Now to blog about it!!"



Fox is the next to arrive with her comment and picture.  Wish I could remember how many TIAS's I've done!!!
"just realized this is my FOURTH T.I.A.S.  I cannot, simply cannot, believe how fast the last four years have flown by. Tatting simply devours time!"
Oooh, that looks like a La Cossette shuttle to me.  Such a pretty one.


Well I did laugh when I looked at Margaret's picture. Read her comment and then take a look!!!
"Hello Jane, thought I'd ask the help of one of my favourite detectives! So far he hasn't been much help though. You know what they say, if you want something doing ....... Roll on day 4"


Next in is from Wanda who says:-
"Hello, Jane! Here's my day 3. I am staying with my guess of a plant. I think I narrowed my possibilities too much - there are plants that grow under water. Maybe this is an underwater plant of some kind. Fresh or saltwater? Maybe the next part will give me a bit more of a hint. 
Wanda from Kansas USA"


Shirley is next with an unusual suggestion but I wonder - could she be right?
"Maybe it's going to be a new pistol case."


A very colourful contribution now arrives from Caroline. This is what she says:-
"Here is day 3. It is cold today but tomorrow is to be better. Hope so as it is shopping day and the day to take my youngest Grandson to Confirmation Class. Will have to get something ready to take with me to work on as I stay instead of coming home for 30 minutes and going back. I don't like driving at night either so I just work on something and wait. Hope you get to feeling better. 
Caroline"


Now for a subtle colourway from Marla who says this:-
"Hi Jane! Hope your feeling better this fine winter day :) 
I forgot to tell what threads I am using..... the size 20 is Lizbeth Blue Ice & the size 80 is Lizbeth Country Kitchen. So you see, I'm covering my bases! 
If the TIAS turns out to be a snowman or a sleigh the Blue Ice with be perfect! But if the TIAS turns out to be a toasty warm cup of cocoa or a yummy cupcake the Country Kitchen will work out quite well! :)"

Sandi has now arrived with her day 3 and the following comment:-
"Thank you for posting.
Hope this isn't too much trouble.
Sandi"


Bernice is now back with her day 3 and the following comment:-
Just having my morning coffee and doing up the current tias. Is it a wheelbarrow?
The yellow thread is DMC cebelia and the other is Lizbeth sea green."


Whoooopppeeeee another new arrival. Welcome from Argentina, Claudia. It may be hot for you but it's cold, cold, cold here.
"HI JANE.. MY NAME IS CLAUDIA, FROM FORMOSA, ARGENTINA... 
HOPE IM NOT LATE SENDING MY PICS OF DAY 1 AND DAY 2. . NOW IM GOING FOR THE DAY 3!! THIS TIME HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT COULD BE.. BUT.. LOVE THE FUN FACTOR TATTING!! LOL 
MY HOTTEST REGARDS -( BECAUSE HERE WE HAVE 40 Cº!!!!) 
Claudia 




It's always good to have people you've met, and who's company you've enjoyed, join in with the TIAS.  Welcome aboard, Phyllis.  Here are her days 1, 2 and 3 combined.
"Here is my entry so far. It looks to me like a shooting star! I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight. 
Phyllis in GA"


Another new joiner is my little sister - Sally. She sent in this picture of her days 1, 2 and 3 combined.  She said she's taking part because she loves buttons!!!


Next to arrive is Jo again but this time with her day 3. Here's her comment.
"Hi Jane 
Here is my day 3 with that tricky tiny split ring. Realised yesterday that on day 1 that I did a normal chain instead of the lock chain but I guess I'll just have to work with it. 
Jo in England"
Don't worry, Jo.  I don't think you'll notice it by the time you get the whole thing finished.


Gea is lucky in two ways. She got home from work early and had time to do her day 3.
"Hello Jane, 
This was my Lucky day. Could come early from work and start with day 3. And even got it finished. 
Today one of the guesses was: starfish!"
We are looking forward to the next days! 
Greetings 
Gea"


Just arrived in my inbox is Judy B's day 3. Here it is along with her comment which could be the answer to what you're all tatting.  Or, there again, it probably isn't:-
"Hi, moving along here..my guess is an anteater.."


Just on my way to bed and Kelly has caught me!!!! Here's her day 3 which is looking great, Kelly.
"I'm not totally sure I'm doing it right but I sure hope so! This is really fun."


Finally tonight is Lelia who has just joined us with her days 1, 2 and 3. Welcome aboard.
"Hello - photo for day one thru day 3 
Always, 
Lelia"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Please email me your email address, I am having a difficult time sending you an email from your info page.
I'm not sure if it is. ilovetotat@gmail.com
Thanks
Denise
dbrant2009@live.com