Saturday 18 March 2023

Saturday 18th March

What a lovely surprise to receive not one, not two but FOUR new aliens.

81, 82, 83 and 84. These four were sent in by a member of a group in America and the sender said.

“Jane , We are missing Maryann’s alien. She has COVID and couldn’t attend the party with our aliens here in Yuma Arizona. We enjoyed getting our critters together. Thought you might enjoy them, too. 
Happy St. Patrick’s Day. 🍀”




85.    Another alien has also arrived today which is very pleasing.  This is from Wendy who says

Here is the alien, Jane, at last.  I had to work up to sewing in the ends before I could send it.
A very good TIAS. You had us all guessing.  Thank you
Wendy”

Ah, the never ending problem with endings, Wendy!  I feel your pain!!!!



86.




1 comment:

GoldenMom said...

So glad to see these coming in, and I hope more continue to arrive as I want another TIAS next year! Ha. The St. Patrick's Day gathering looks like it was great fun. So cute.