Thursday 8 March 2012

Late on Thursday evening

Well another welcome surprise is another goat from Brigitte.

105. This is what she has to say:-
"Thank you so much for your latest TIAS. I participated and had the best time trying to figure out what it would be. By the time we tatted the horn and ear I knew if would be a goat. If I had known that beforehand, I would have used any other color than boysenberry! LOL! Sorry I am so late getting it to you, I don’t have a scanner at home and I have been extremely busy at work. But here it is finally."

1 comment:

kittytat said...

I want to thank you for you in sharing some of your tatting patterns. I am slowly teaching myself how to tat and of corse get frustboobeled *my new word for the day lol*
For years I have wanted to learn and thanks to you ladies with free patterns to get started and youtube, I am slowly getting there. THANK YOU HUGS
BTW I have been teaching myself for 2 weeks now :)
I have made a blog in hopes to show my messes I mean progress with you ladies and hope to make friends on the way :)