Tuesday 8 March 2011

Another arrival

82.  All the way from Hungary is Andrea's finished aeroplane.  Somewhere her original email was lost in cyberspace so this has taken a while to get here!  This is what Andrea says:-
"I would like to thank you for the TIAS, it was my first one, and it was great! :) I took photos from every step, but I m late to send them, so now I only send the last photo about it. I think, it is a turtle, who s lost his house on his back. I m sorry, I don t know what s the name of it is in English.
I hope we ll tat together soon again! "
I think Andrea means a tortoise but I'm not sure.  Anyway here's her plane.  Thanks, Andrea.

83.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's two 81s!

Are you planning on putting all of them on a map? I think it would be striking...

Jane Eborall said...

Ooooh, I wouldn't know how or where to start, I'm afraid but what a good idea!!! Thanks for pointing out the 81's!!! I've just changed it - much appreciated.
Jane

Anonymous said...

You are welcome.

You would certainly need a *big* map to fit them all!