Thursday 22 February 2018

Thursday's mermaids!

Well I say mermaids but so far there's only one in from Barbara which swam in overnight!

She's sent in day 14 with the following funny comment:
"Dear Jane,
Pant, pant, pant…. I’m trying to catch up! Here are my two mermaids. They really like their tails!
Blessings,
Barbara from No. CA "



Just arrived in my inbox is Grazyna who says:
86. "Hello Jany. Dziś skończyłam naszą wspólną zabawę. Powstała złotowłosa syrenka. Dziękuję za ciekawy wzór przedstawiany po kawałku. Miło było bawić się z osobami z różnych krajów mających wspólną pasję - frywolitkę. Pozdrawiam Grażyna 

Hello Jany. Today I finished our common fun. Established golden-haired mermaid. Thank you for an interesting pattern represented by piece. It was nice to play with people from different countries with a common passion - tatting. Regards Grazyna"


No comments: