Wednesday 26 February 2014

Wednesday and another lone sailor!!

Another day and another round the world lone sailor has come into the TIAS harbour!!! Thanks, Lori.

82."Hi Jane
not sure you got my email so i am sending it again
here's my sail boat! i am very pleased with it!
thanks
Oh and I am from the USA"
Sorry, Lori, I didn't get it or it would've been on this blog. Perhaps it's gone on another round the world trip?!?!?

Well Lori is no longer a lone sailor and has now been joined by Mary Jane who says:-
83.  "Joanne Hayes  is sailing away in this cold weather we are having in Santa Claus., Indiana  USA.,
The colors are baby pink.,  and Sherbert Delight  Size 20 thread., Thank you Jane for the super pattern., waiting for the next one to start."

Great - another arrival which makes three more today.  This is from Michele who says:-
84.  "Sorry I took so long had to fix my mast at sr29 so had to go back and redo the sail again :) but it finally made it into the habour safe and sound. I'm gonna make another this time in black(604) and red(671) size 80 lizbeth thread and 2 white beads on the black :)
Michele in Fulton,New York, USA
-- 
Mouse^^^"


No comments: