Next is Suz who says:-
27. "Hello Jane!
I used Liz Beth size 20 black and #657.
I learned the shoe lace trick. I opted out of doing Catherine Wheel Joins for the sake of time (since I started so late), but a review of them would have been nice. I did do front side/back side tatting.
29. "Dear Jane,
30. "here is my boat I hope it can take me on a great vacation!
31. "Thank you so much! I can't wait until the next one!
32. "Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America."
Lelia follows shortly after the last one with her comment and boat.
33. "Dearest Jane:
35. "Hello Jane,
Jacee - Malaysia"
36. "Hallo Jane,
37. "Hi Jane,
38. "Hi Jane!!
39. "Hello Jane,
41. "Thank you Jane., Love it., you can use this on all the water you have close to your house. we have black ice this morning.,
I live in Jasper., Indiana USA
Maureen (and her gnome) have just arrived!!! Here they are:-
42. "Here is my ship, all the way from Brisbane, so it's had a long way to sail. Every time I look at it, I see a ship full of gnomes.......
45. "Haven't had a lot of time for tatting due to sick baby. She is going to be just fine just needs lots of mommy time. Finally got the last two days done and I think it is an adorable sailboat. Now I gotta figure out what to do with it. Maybe applique onto the front of a cap? Hmmm"
46. "Dear Jane,
47. "Hi Jane
Another English tatter next - Wendy. Her comment and picture are here:-
48. "See, told you it was a boat ;o)
Cheryl has arrived now with her final boat. She says:-
49. "Whew, done. I had to redo the second last day. I was at mom’s and using my phone to do the TIAS that day. Well, I tried to attach the boat to my shuttle thread on the second part of the split ring.
50. "We got rain and snow mixed first yesterday morning and the an inch of snow. People did not realize what was under the snow and the hospitals had a record number of people in with falls. Over 90 people. The snow was all melted off by noon. They say if you don't like the weather in Nebraska to wait 5 minutes and it will change. It has sure proven true this winter.
51. "Hi Jane,
52. "Hello, Jane. So it was a sailboat! A very pretty one, too. Joining the mast to the sails was a bit of a tight fit but well worth the effort. As I didn't get it done before the end of your day yesterday I took the time to frame her. I'm still trying to come up with a name (all boats are named, aren't they?), maybe the "Knotty Thought"? I used Lizbeth size 20 threads in #130 Island Breeze and #657 Ocean Turquoise Dark. Was I being psychic when I choose the thread colors???
53. "Hi Jane,
54. "Dear Jane
Anne-Marie has just arrived and she has sent in this really pretty picture too.55. 55. "Hello Jane,