Sunday 17 February 2013

Sunday's prams arriving.

I have more prams - I'm a happy old lady today!!!!

First in is from Jeanne. She says:-
81. "Hi Jane,

here is my Pram. Thanks for this TIAS. 
I used size 20 Lizbeth in Ocean Sunset and Boysenberry Dark. The handle is size 20 Manuela gold. I don't know the number.
My location is North Dakota USA."

Next in overnight is from Fiona who saysL-
82. "Hi Jane, 
Finally got a chance to sew in the ends and take a picture of my TIAS work this year. Thanks for running this again, it is great to be a part of.
It was made in size 40 Lizbeth 'Autumn leaves', with size 40 red Milford Mercerised cotton contrast (wheels and handle). 
All the best
Fiona T"

Now I have Sharren's days 9, 10 and her final pram too. She says:-
83. "Hi Jane!
I couldn’t remember if I’d sent you Day 9, so here it is, along with Days 10 and 11, What an imaginative design! Really enjoyed working on it and trying to guess what it would turn out to be. I can’t wait to see what you’ve got in store for us in 2014!!
Sharren
Tatting in Greenwood, South Carolina"



No comments: