Back later with these facts (you can come out of the naughty corner now, Tim)!!!!
"Jane, sorry. Lizbeth 100 Falling Leaves size 20.
South Carolina, USA"
19. Judy has arrived with her day 11 and she says:
A sad day it is..but a joyous one too!
Here is Nessie
Phoenix, Arizona "
26. Next to arrive is Frances who has sent in her finished lady. She says:
"And here is my completed lovely lady."
Next in is Cindy with her day 9 and the following comment. She had to wait for her bead as you'll see!
I finally got my bead! My friend got quite sick and never had a chance to mail it to me…. But I have quickly continued, and have finished day 9:
I have finished day 10, but forgot to take a picture, and have quickly continued with day 11, so I guess I will just have to send you day 11 for both of those updates"
27. Bev is next to arrive with her final day. This is what she has to say:
A flower for you to say thanks for all the fun, and also for teaching us two new things along the way.
The thread is Lizbeth 161 - Sea Island Citrus
Bev from Sydney Australia"
"And here is the last day for my first TIAS. It was a good Time.
I continue practising and will do for sure the TIAS from previous years.
Thanks you so much Jane for preparing this "game" for us
Celine from Normandie "
31. AnSo is next into the inbox and she says:
This is my last picture. It’s a Lady !!! It was a nice surprise.
Thanks for the TIAS, It was a wonderful adventure with you and the friend from
the french facebook group and to Julie who translate and explained some points.
I looking forward to next year.
37. Jill is next with a very long poem. I can't believe how long that must have taken you, Jill.