Tuesday 11 January 2011

Another Norman wanders in!!!

This is fun - a year after his inception another Norman (see Joanie's earlier today) has wandered into the mad house farmyard!!!  This one is from Melissa who says:-

"Yes--- there are more Normans out there lurking!!  my husband is working again and I have had more access to my computer. I think I have figured out how to send a picture to you.  He didn't get a family, though, just some platters of snacks for the football game.  And if I remember right, mine is done with the same color threads as Marty's. Maybe it's because we live on opposite sides of the same valley-- I don't know.

1 comment:

Ridgewoman said...

I DO like her Norman. Of course I love the colors. I still have one ‘in the egg’ so to speak...Ralph never quite made it off the shuttles. But he will....
xx P