Saturday 13 February 2016

Better news!

This morning I have number 51 rabbit. This is Char's rabbit and you can read what she says here.

51. "Jane: Here is my green bunny. I haven't been fast enough to send with each lesson. But I so enjoyed the last few TIAS years, even though I didn't email any. Everybody has so much fun guessing. I used size 20 Lizbeth thread in 2 shades of green I already had on my shuttles. Thank you for all the TIAS game patterns, I am looking forward to the next one. 
Char in Idaho in the USA"
I'll be here for the next one, I hope, Char!


Another rabbit has hopped in this morning. This time from Fiona who has sent in her days 13 and 14. She says.
52. "Hi Jane 
Here are the photos showing my rabbit growing! She should be happy now with her carrot too. Thanks for lots of fun and the mind bending pattern! Hope to do it all again next year. Thanks for putting this together. 



Anne has just arrived in my inbox with number 53.  She says.
53. "Hi Jane, 
I had a lot of fun with this rabbit. That second ear gave me a bit of 
trouble, but I managed it in the end. They're cute and my kids are 
requesting that I make ones in their favorite colors. Can't wait for 
next year."


No comments: