Sunday 21 February 2016

Another new rabbit!!!

Sunday morning and all is well in my little corner of Tat Land. Well, it's more than well - it's brilliant as I have a new rabbit to show you from Sonya.

72. "Good morning, Jane, 
Another TIAS has come to an end. It is always a sad day. It looks like I was quite the procrastinator this year! I hope you don't mind, but I changed the carrot just a little bit. 
My colors are Lizbeth Purple - Dark, Bright Yellow, Snow White, Christmas Green Mix (the dark green section - I did not want to start a new ball for such a small amount of thread), and a DMC peach (I do not have a size 20 orange in Lizbeth). 
Thank you for all of your hard work preparing the design and posting the responses. You are a very generous person. 
I am looking forward to January 2017! 
Thank you, 
Sonya - Oklahoma City, OK USA"

No comments: