Friday 19 February 2016

Another cute rabbit

Friday and another lovely rabbit has hopped into my inbox. This one is from Cocotte who has taken a great deal of trouble to finish her rabbit in spite of a broken finger. Hope it gets better soon, Nina, and thank you for finishing it too. She has this to say.

69. "Hello Jane c'est "Nina" (ou "Cocotte " mon surnom) de Belgique plus exactement de Bruxelles. 
Ce matin j'ai essayé de reprendre mes navettes malgré mon doigt cassé ... 
C'est moins difficile que les 1er jours !!! :) mais pas évident ! 
Je suis donc heureuse de t'envoyer mon dernier jour 
J'espère qu'il te plaira ? 
Mon lapin sera donc un futur lapin des terres belge ;) 
Il a été fait à la navette avec du fil lizbeth 20 : 
- # 171 pour le corps 
- # 695 pour la carotte 
- # 688 pour les feuille de la carotte 
Un grand merci pour ton travail :) avec Julie c'est à grâce à vous 2 que j'ai pu réaliser mon 1er TIAS 2016."

Hello Jane is "Nina" (or "Cocotte" my nickname) of Belgium more exactly in Brussels. 
This morning I tried to take my shuttle despite my broken finger ... 
It is less difficult than the first day !!! :) But not obvious! 
I am happy to send you my last day 
I hope you'll like?
My rabbit rabbit will be a future of Belgian lands;) 
He was made to the shuttle with lizbeth wire 20: 
- # 171 body 
- # 695 for carrot 
- # 688 for the carrot leaf
A big thank you for your work with Julie :) it's thanks to you two that I achieved my first TIAS 2016.
Cocotte. 

Another arrival today is from Sharon's rabbit hutch. She says.
70. "Jane. 
Finally got my ends woven in and his teeth on. I have red eyed white angora bunnies so this one is a white eyed red bunny. Great fun and learned some new skills. 
Sharon in Va"


No comments: