Wednesday 4 June 2008

Wednesday and more TIAS coming in

Tineke sent her day 7 progress in and said -
"
I send you pictures of my tatting till day seven.
I'm Tineke from the Netherlands en I enjoy the project.
















Jane in Zimbabwe
has got problems with her camera. The cord has been tidied up and they can't find it!!! It's fatal tidying things up!!!! Here's what she had to say -
"I'm having fun with your odd looking pattern, and learning lots. Like, don't try it in the evening when the light is dodgy!!"

Karen's came in next and she's convinced it's her she's tatting!!!

"I started over and then figured out that I had not read the directions correctly. Amazing what a difference following the directions can make! :)
I am also flattered that this is me! Small on the top and big on the bottom with two little feet sticking out! (That's my guess and I'm sticking to it!)."

















Omar's still not changed her mind about what she's making -
"Here is my day 7 offering. It’s still a mystery to me. I’ll stick with the goose’s bridles wigwam for the time being…sorry




















Riet's been busy lately and has just had time to catch up. Here's her picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Riet's shuttles. I wonder who makes them. I think we should show our shuttles more. It is interesting to see all the different types. If nothing else at least it would be a distraction while we rack our brains to discover what we are tatting :-)

Tatman said...

Riet's shuttles are made by Chris Hinton. I am lucky to have one of his that was given to me by a dear friend :)

XOXO SOJ