Monday 9 June 2008

Monday and day 10 etc!!

Sharon has now completed day 10 and here's her picture and comments
"Great grandson Aracin on the eight day said it was a kitty cat. So I named her kitty."




















Now we have Nita's comments and pictures -
"Here she is in all her glory except the last installment her hair/wig? :)
Anxious to find out what she really is. I wonder if she can tat with those long fingers?? knowing you Jane, Yes she can. Have thoroughly enjoyed this."























Pam is next with her picture and comments -
"Well, she's just beautiful. I'm afraid I cheated a bit and rewound my shuttle with 2 dark beads as I didn't want her to have green eyes but then if I gave her red hair it wouldn't have mattered would it. Last day tomorrow, what will I do? This has been such fun and I have learnt so much. All my Christmas tatting will have beads on this year."






















Laura has just sent in her day 10 with the following remark!! She's found out at long last that I've been having an online affair with her DH!!!!!
"I'm still not sure she is a she. Your boyfriend Bill thinks it is a sheep but I pointed out to him that she has five fingers, if that's what they are!"

Ah, just had a comment come in from Laura so will post it here too!!! -

"Well, number one comment is "I've known about the online affair for some time. I just couldn't accept it! Number two comment - these are so funny! Number three comment - I didn't cheat so my poor "whatever" has pearl eyes and looks startled. Maybe that is because she has just found out her dad is having an online affair!"






















Now be warned - this is a long message AND it's from Marjan so be prepared to laugh!!! Hold tight, here we go -
"It is thanks to the indestructible good mood of GiGi that we still are sound of mind because when we saw day 10...
At first GiGi thought you were making her a basket for her haysticks, but then...... with two blue eyes in it?? No...
I was very afraid to end up with a very upset turned-around-upside-down-cow but ..... all of the sudden...
GiGi smiled, she ran to the mirror, turned herself upside down and started crying... no, no tears of sadness but big tears of happiness! You've made her! You've made a GiGi!! Oh, she is so happy! Ever since that moment, she realised she was a GiGi, she stands in front of the mirror, telling me - and herself - how beautiful, elegant, priceless, fancy, fashionable, intelligent, slim, smart she is....
It's very tiring, I can tell you, to hear a turned-araound-upside-down-cow being so 'proud' of herself but a thousand times better than her being upset. GiGi wants me to tell you that she fancys black hair ..... and that she is looking forward for the last touch to make her natural beauty look even perfect.
"Finally" she says... "finally I've found somebody who understands and appreciates me......."lots of greetings from sunny, warm Belgium from the proud godmother of GiGi!




















Sylvia says this -
"So it's an Esmeralda after all, but I expect she knows the Koala called Herbert!!!! I am busy catching up on my holiday washing and tatting her in between!!"

Wendy made me laugh with her comment!!!
"
Oh drat, she's going to have pink eyes now !!!."

Lunchtime and the first one finished with day 10 is Ginny -

"here is my bald little girl wait until you see the color of her hair"

2 comments:

Tattycat said...

Well, number one comment is "I've known about the online affair for some time. I just couldn't accept it! Number two comment - these are so funny! Number three comment - I didn't cheat so my poor "whatever" has pearl eyes and looks startled. Maybe that is because she has just found out her dad is having an online affair!

Unknown said...

In regards to the "hair" right now she just looks like she has it up in pin curls to me....LOL