Tuesday 17 June 2008

Tuesday's arrivals!


Here is Betty's TIAS. She says -
"It was very nice to follow the TIAS 3. On day eight I thought it would be a lion. Now it is a nice girl and I give her the name Pippy. She is not very handsome, but I find her lovely. Thank you for the very clear description of the tatting."

















Just in from Anne is the following -
"Here she is - complete with her googly eyes and my mistakes. That was fun and I enjoyed the challenge of some new, to me, techniques. I think I'll make her a sister, without the mistakes!"















Remember the sequin challenge that I started? Well, Margaret has just sent her bracelet in. Isn't it pretty? I will write and ask her if she wrote it down!!!










First this morning is from Birgit in Sweden. I love these colours.


No comments: