Saturday 7 June 2008

Saturday morning - day 9

Katie's '3' are now done and here they are -
" my little dickens are dancing round and round today, hand in hand, one for all and all for one!"




















BJ has just written in to say that she's a bit behind but as she's got time she isn't worried. Here's part of her message -
"Well, I've decided it isn't a cyclist. I am in a quandry now - I rather liked the polled hereford with halter idea; very clever sight~
Do folks who design have a slight edge on guessing! I feel as though I'm flying blindfolded but having fun - that is the point, right?


Nita has just written with this suggestion -
"I still say a doll, or little girl with pigtails. My two beads are a bit large, but I didn't have any in between this size and size 11. Hope they will be ok....can hardly wait til next installment."


This is the one we've all been waiting for. GiGi again!!! Marjan is just SO funny. Here is what she says after having finished day 9 (the first to do so!!!).

"Oh yeah... finally, finally... food!! GiGi loves the hay stick! She says that it took you forever to understand that she was hungry. Impertinent girl isn´t she?l! I am ashamed for her... but I can´t do anything about it - she is yours Jane - I only put her together!"















Jane is struggling to keep up at the moment. She says this -
"I am afraid I am a bit behind but I will catch up over the weekend. I couldn't resist writing to say I think she is beginning to look like a Chinese Peasant lady. The eyes have an oriental look and the new tatting looks like the beginning of one of those hats they wear when they are planting rice. You have certainly got our imaginations running it is amazing what our minds can conjure up with just a little bit of information."


The first message in this morning is from Carla who says -

"Here is my foto number 8. Foto's 5, 6 and 7 are lost but this one is OK. Till day 9."

No comments: