Wednesday 11 June 2008

Guesses and when they were submitted!

This is a record of the guesses as they came in. It's interesting to see when and who was right!!!

Tine wrote just before Day 6 went out and said the following. She was the first to guess right although Jeff thought it was an angel on the same day.

"Hallo Jane. Are we making a woman? The Josefine rings are feeths. The part with the beads the skirt. The bead is than the breast. Groetjes Tine"

After day 6 Karen from Woodbridge VA said –

"Today I think it looks even more like a bell shape, but I keep noticing that there are still two unused button holes on that button on the top...so this could just as easily be a full skirt on a ladies gown."

Wally wrote before she'd seen day 6 and said -
"Hmm... This is looking like a ballerina or something like that. "

After day 7 Wally said this –
"See? I knew it was going to mirror the other side. I keep saying will be a Southern Belle or something like that! Will we be adding now the 3rd color? Should it be flesh color? lol I didn't forget that you said 3 shuttles with 3 colors. And the bonus will be the pattern for the groom. lol"

Again on looking at day 8 Zarina said –
"I think I know what it is - a lady in the old fashion dress that they wear with a whale bone fitting underneath to give that big bell shape. The give away (if I'm right) is the third color need to be natural, beige, or pink for the skin..."

No comments: